Pages

Babygirl Aesthetics

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well! Today I survived my first Skype interview~ while I feel like it went rather well, I don't think I'm going to accept the position because training is so far away...

I've also become addicted to another anime called Yuri!!! On Ice. Haha, my blog has become a place for me to talk about my latest anime obsessions~ I love the chemistry between the protagonist Yuri and his coach Victor!!! They're so cute...
 Here is a trailer:


Today's review is on the babygirl sweater from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~ 



Size available: X M L XL
Sleeve length (cm): S:54, ML:55, L:56, XL:57

Length (cm): S:62, M:63, L:64, XL:65

Bust (cm): S:96-106, M:100-110, L:104-114, XL:108-118
Shoulder (cm): S:42, M:43, L:44, XL:45
Fabric: fabric has some stretch
Style: casual
Season: fall
Type: pullover
Color: white
Neckline: round neck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: cotton
*I ordered this in XL*



 I ordered my clothes on October 6th and they arrived on October 17th! As always they were packaged securely! I was attracted to this sweatshirt because of its minimalist design and perhaps also because I've been playing too much Mystic Messenger, but it reminded me of Jumin Han...because he's kink daddy Jumin I thought this would be a fun item to get, hah. The material is sturdy but a little thin, thin enough for your bra to be visible! Also I kind of wish it was more of a thick fleece sweatshirt material with stretchy hems because if it was, I'd be wearing it all day, every day.


Absolutely in love with the babygirl lettering on front of the shirt! I love the pink and white contrast. So simple, yet so cute!


Fortunately, this sweatshirt can be worn in many ways. Here I am wearing it with some wide legged pants I got from Uniqlo in Taiwan with a cute little milk carton bag from Gamiss. You can find that here. I topped the look off with my favorite pair of wire rimmed circular glasses from Ebay. This is a very casual outfit ~ I went to the movies in this and it was very light and comfortable.


In this outfit, I paired the sweatshirt with a khaki ribbed overall dress also from Romwe. You can find that here. I think this is a more serious look. My mom commented that it looked like I was about to head to school lol, probably because of the glasses. I like this outfit because it is very autumn-y to me and I like the colors!


Overall, the sweatshirt is pretty nice and can be worn in different ways. However, because it is thin, I'd recommend either using it for layering an outfit or wearing something underneath. I tried wearing a super light pink bra under it, and it was still visible so I'm not sure if wearing nude bras will work.

Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this review! I did notice it is getting colder~ I had to really bundle up today when I was heading out...but it might also be because I frequent the supermarket a lot and I'm always freezing in there. Stay warm~ !

image

No comments:

Post a Comment