Pages

Occasions


image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I am currently using a green tea face mask to hopefully help my skin but I didn't anticipate how cold my face is right now. But it'll be worth it! Hopefully!

Today's review is on the pink ruffle dress from SheinShein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! They're also going to be having INCREDIBLE sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday so make sure to check them out and take advantage of the sales!

dress160928703_2dress160928703_2

Fabric: very stretchy
Season: fall
Type: peasant
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: half sleeve
Color: pink
Dress length: long
Style: beach
Material: 95% polyester 5% spandex
Neckline: off shoulder
Silhouette: a-line
Decoration: ruffle
Shoulder (cm): XS:41-48, S:42-49, M:43-50, L:44-51
Bust (cm): XS:77, S:81, M:85, L:89
Waist size (cm): XS:62, LS:66, M:70, L:74
Length (cm): XS:126, S:127, M:128, L:129
Size available: XS S M L
*I ordered mine in L*



I received a confirmation email on Nov 1st and the dress arrived on Nov 13th. As always it was packaged securely. Let me just say how blown away I am about the quality of this dress. The material is so soft and comfortable, a bit stretchy, and best of all - not thin! I love touching the fabric of this dress because it feels absolutely amazing. Another pro is the lovey dusty pink color. If you've been keeping up with my recent reviews, you'll know how obsessed I am with this shade of pink!


This dress is a cold shoulder dress so the stretchy material comes in handy. The ruffles are a really cute touch to the dress. Inside the dress there is a zipper on the right side.


This dress is pretty long~ I am 5'6 and it still pools a little onto the floor. But of course that is nothing some heels can't fix! I love this dress because it is so simple yet elegant! i just need to find an occasion to wear it lol.



The cold shoulder aspect gives the dress a feminine and a little sexy touch. I'd say a chunky sparkly necklace would be a great addition to the outfit along with a clutch. To be honest, when I saw the price of this dress I was so shocked at how cheap it was considering how good quality this dress is. Overall, I can't find any fault in this dress~




Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5




Thanks for reading this review! As always I am super grateful for anyone who takes the time to read through my ramblings. All your support means the world to me, without you, I wouldn't be able to do reviews! And of course, the biggest thank you to Merry from Shein for being so kind and patient with me. I hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing holiday and stay safe on Black Friday! image

No comments:

Post a Comment