Pages

Sunflowers

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well! Spring is just around the corner and I'm so excited! I work at a botanical garden so I'm really looking forward to seeing some beautiful blooms and lush greens in our garden~

Lately I've been obsessed with listening to this cover of a song from Kimi No Na Wa. His voice is so soothing~

Today's review is on the navy sunflower romper from RomweRomwe is a really great online store with some of the latest styles of shirts, dresses, shoes, even bags - and of course all at an extremely affordable price! Be sure to check out their site ~ I am positive you will find something you like. 



Fabric: has no stretch
Season: summer
Pattern type: floral
Color: navy
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Material: cotton blends
Neckline: strap
Style: beach
Size available: S M L XL
Bust (cm): S:90, M:94, L:98, XL:102
Length (cm): S:89, M:90, L:91, XL:92
Waist size (cm): S:58-80, M:62-84, L:66-88, XL:70-92
Hip size (cm): S:108, M:112, L:116, XL:120
Thigh (cm): S:82, M:84, L:86, XL:88
*I ordered mine in XL* 


I received an confirmation email on Jan. 21st and my package arrived on Feb. 8th. As always my package was securely wrapped. I actually got this romper because I had seem so many similar daisy print rompers online and in different stores (I think in Forever 21?). The first thing I want to point out that the romper in the stock photos looks black but it is actually a really pretty navy blue color. 


The material is quite thin but thankfully not sheer. I did realize that I probably should not have ordered a size up; it's a bad habit / assumption of mine because sizes tend to be small on me so I go for the largest size, ahhh. Therefore, the back part of the romper is super loose!


A cool thing about the romper is that the straps are adjustable! I did adjust them to raise the romper higher to not show so much cleavage, hehe. The romper itself is very comfortable and a great summery item to wear!


To make up for sizing up, I threw on a cropped denim jacket to hide the excess looseness in the back. I like this casual outfit also because I'm very shy about showing so much skin, hehe. The romper is quite short on me (probably because I shortened the straps); it only reaches mid-thigh.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this quick review! 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment