Pages

Valentine Sweetness

image

Hi friends! I hope you have all been well. I have been having a good streak at work and tomorrow I will be turning 23! I probably won't feel any different but I will have to remember to change my age on my social media sites to 23~ 23 seems like such a strange number. It's like I'm an official adult? 22 was the "fresh out of college" age but 23 seems just too serious, haha.
Today's review is on the pink drop shoulder sweater from RomweRomwe is a really great online store with some of the latest styles of shirts, dresses, shoes, even bags - and of course all at an extremely affordable price! Be sure to check out their site ~ I am positive you will find something you like. 
image 


Bust (cm): 136-156
Shoulder (cm): 78
Sleeve length: 40
Size available: one size
Length: 57
Season: fall
Fabric: very stretchy
Pattern type: plain
Items: pullover
Color: pink
Type: loose
Sleeve length: long sleeve
neckline: v-neck
Material acrylic
Styles: elegant


I received an confirmation email on Jan. 21st and my package arrived on Feb. 8th. I am actually really in love with this sweater. I wore it to work the other day because I was super excited about it and it was really comfortable and soft. I was nervous about the v-neck but I didn't really need to worry because this sweater keeps riding up. I did have to be careful about bending over too much and flashing everyone my cleavage for a while but it wasn't really a problem.


Material wise, this sweater is super comfortable and warm! I'm pretty pleased with how oversized it is. I wore it to work on Valentine's Day ~ I completely dressed with a pink theme: pink sweater, pink bow in my hair, and pink unicorn earrings! I was definitely feeling the love in the air and I got so many compliments on this sweater from customers. I love the cute cable knit design that makes it stand out from your basic pullover and the super baggy sleeves~


Like most pullovers, this would work great with just plain black jeans. I decided to put on red lipstick for an extra pop of color here~ 


But this sweater mostly gives me a school girl vibe! Here I am wearing it slightly tucked in a black skirt and one of my favorite bags! This look is super sweet and innocent ~ topped with pink lipgloss.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review! I'm so bummed that it's going to be heavily raining on my birthday but I already celebrated early with my family and friends. I hope everyone stays warm and dry tomorrow~
image


No comments:

Post a Comment