Pages

Work

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well~ I've been going on a stationary / pens craze lately but have been kinda successful in resisting the temptation to buy a bunch of things I don't need lol. I did cave a couple of times and got some pens...but I swear it's only because I had a coupon!

Here is another song from the movie Kimi No Na Wa that I am obsessed with~ these songs are so soothing and relaxing~ I can literally spend hours just playing this on repeat.

Today's review is on the black collared dress from Shein! Shein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! 

dress161021705_2dress161021705_2

Size available: XS S M L
Bicept length (cm): XS:32, S:33, M:34, L:35
Cuff (cm): XS:22, S:23, M:24, L:25
Bust (cm): XS:97, S:101, M:105, L:109
Shoulder (cm): XS:39, S:40, M:41, L:42
Waist size (cm): XS:94.5, S:98.5, M:`02.5, L:`06.5
Length (cm): XS:88, S:89, M:90, L:91
Sleeve length (cm): XS:61.5, S:62.5, M:63.5, L:64.5
Fabric: has some stretch
Season: fall
Type: tunic
Pattern type: stripes, color block
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Color: black
Dress length: short
Style: casual
Material: 86% acrylic 14% polyester
neckline: collar
Silhouette: shift
Decoration: zip
*I ordered mine in XL*


I received an email confirmation on Feb. 7th and my package arrived on Feb. 15th. As always it was securely packaged and wrapped! While looking for more clothes to wear to work I stumbled upon this gem! I thought it was a pretty unique dress because of the cute stripes on the right sleeve. 


The material is a sort of fuzzy like fabric. It is pretty comfortable and it did a good job keeping me warm! I actually wore this plus some leggings and a red coat to work and I was nice and warm. The dress is loose enough so I had space for lifting and whatnot at work. I thought this dress was very cute and flattering! What really stood out to me was the stiff white collar and sleeves! I don't know why - maybe its because of the crispness of the white contrasted with the fuzziness of the rest of the dress.


For some reason when I first got the dress I thought of a school / teacher look lol. Hence the red lipstick + wire rimmed glasses, ahahaa. But I definitely wore this as a casual outfit to my retail job.


Overall I love this dress! the fit is nice and the look is super cute and casual! I will add that the small zipper on the back is sometimes hard to zip all the way up through the collar. I'm not sure why but it sometimes did get stuck. Also another great thing about this dress is that IT HAS POCKETS. And the pockets are deep enough for me to comfortably put my phone in and not be afraid of it sliding out!

Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review~
image


No comments:

Post a Comment