Pages

Christmas green.



Hi friends!
image

Yesterday my room mate and I took the day to go out shopping! It was really fun and I'm always excited when we go on one of our adventures. I came home and finally got around to experimenting with the fimo slices I had won with the nails on my left hand. Obviously, it's not the best job but I like them and that's all that matters ~
 image

Winter quarter is ending soon! It's almost time for finals which means a bunch of essays for me. I also have to start my short video for my film class.

Today I will be reviewing a sweater I have been eyeing for the longest time! It is the dipped hem loose green sweater from RomweRomwe is a really cool online store with some of the latest styles of shirts, dresses, shoes, even bags - and of course all at an extremely affordable price! Be sure to check out their site ~ I am positive you will find something you like. image




This only comes in one size, so please make sure to check your measurements! }




This sweater is extremely comfortable; I literally could not stop wearing it. It's a knitted sweater and I love this shade of green! it reminds me of Christmas. The sweater is very soft and keeps me warm. The day I wore it out to take photos was a windy day and it was about to rain - so it was pretty cold. But wearing it made me feel a lot warmer. I also wore it out to my apartment's girls night out to the movies to watch 50 Shades of Grey and I was not cold at all. We were out until midnight and this sweater kept me warm the entire time.



This sweater does have bat sleeves which I thought was a really fun touch to it. The back part is longer than the front so it covers my bum while the front stays at my hip. I think it looks good with some plain jeans and also the oversize sweater looks good with a skirt!




Here's a bit more of a close up on the detail of the knitted sweater. I really like the sleeves because it pinches at the end in contrast to the loose batwing style.





{ Check out my review for this skirt here. }

I really like this sweater! It's comfortable and so so soft. I will admit I wasn't too sure about it when I received it in the mail, but the more I wore it, the more I fell in love with it. My biggest issue was the back part because I thought it had one of those awkward pockets of air, but after figuring it out that it just goes over my bum, it all worked out. I'm really glad I got this sweater because, like I said, I have been eyeing this sweater for the longest time. It's super comfortable and can be worn anytime with almost anything.

I love oversized sweaters.

It took me 16 days to receive this package and considering that Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year were in the middle of the month, that's not too bad. My clothes were packaged securely which is always a plus.

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5



I have to start getting ready for class, but I'm so glad the weather has gotten a lot sunnier. I always feel down when it's cloudy or rainy ~ which is funny because that's when my lovely room mate gets all her energy and is hyper. I miss her ~ 
I hope everyone has a lovely, lovely day! Remember to stay hydrated and to get the proper rest you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment