Pages

I am in love.

image

Hi friends! How have you been doing? I hope you have all been doing great! The weather is slowly getting hotter and hotter - a pleasant change from the cold windy days a while back. Finals week is coming up (next week!) and I've been busy with filming a short video for one of my media classes. I'm almost done with it but I'm nervous how it'll turn out because the audio of my last video brought my grade down by a lot.
image

Today I will be reviewing a hoodie I have been eyeing for the longest time from Sheinside! Sheinside is an online warehouse of tons of amazing clothes including dresses, shirt, sweatshirt, skirts, jeans, handbags, shoes, and accessories. They add new clothes every day so be sure to check them out!

The hoodie is a Mickey Mouse parental advisory hoodie and I had seen it a while ago while browsing through Sheinside's clothes! It caught my eye because the design is so cute and yet the hoodie looks very cool. Here's the picture on Sheinside:




{ Please note that this hoodie is only available in one size! }

I received the hoodie 11 days after ordering it. It was a nice package to receive in the mail especially during the stress of finals 
image



Packaged so securely ~ This is the inner layer. There are two layers of the package - extra security! }





{ Unfolding it ~ from top to bottom: back design, right sleeve, left sleeve, front design. }

I could literally feel how new this hoodie was by how the print was sticking to each other. I was a little worried that the letters might come off, but I really didn't have anything to fear because nothing came off and everything looked so clean and crisp.

{ Back and front. }


{ Right and left sleeves. }



I was so excited to try it on! The material is extremely soft and the inside is fleece so it's very warm and comfortable. The hoodie fits me perfectly - not too loose and not too tight. It is also a very good length, reaching upper thigh / mid butt. I love the contrast of white and black! It's a very casual and cool hoodie, perfect for a day out with friends or even running to the market to buy food ((that's what I wore out this morning half asleep to the market)).

 

How do you wash black and white clothes though...? }


This is probably my favorite Sheinside item I have so far. }



Selfieeeeeee~ }

By the way! I also made another attempt to make my  hair look wavy~ I think it looked better last time. My hair at the top of my head looks so flat but the end is so poofy.


I am so in love with this hoodie. It's incredibly comfortable. The only downside is that the back where the white and black meet, there is a slight uncomfortable line you can feel inside the shirt pressing against your back. I got used to it pretty fast, but it was the only thing I don't like about this hoodie. Other than that, this is really comfortable and it looks amazing. I can tell it's a new favorite and going to be worn again and again.
Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thank you for reading my review and good luck to everyone who is suffering with finals right now!
 And when it's done, you will have Spring Break to relax and unwind. One more week to go!


You can do it! 
ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ
Have a lovely day today ~

image

No comments:

Post a Comment