Pages

Pastels and Unicorns


Hey everyone! How have you been doing?
Spring break just ended for me so now I'm back at school, going to classes, getting used to being busy again. School was strangely empty today for some reason which was nice, but at the same time weird.

I just ordered some Thai food so while I'm waiting I decided to do a review on this super cute sweatshirt I received while I was on break!
Here is a picture of the unicorn sweatshirt from Romwe and it's product info:



I got this sweatshirt six days after putting my order in. Unfortunately, it came when I was home so I had to wait until school started to pick it up and do my review.


{ As always, it was packaged securely ~ }

The sweatshirt is really soft and it fits me perfectly. Although it is a little bit short (I'm 5'6), its length is okay.

{ The sweater looks exactly like the picture on Romwe. }

Opening the package, my room mate and I immediately smelled a strange chemical like smell which could be caused by the printing. The material of the sweatshirt is extremely soft but what was surprising was how thin it was. It is a little see through if you hold it up to the sun, but wearing it, it doesn't look see through.


{ You can kind of see through the material. }



Sorry for the bad lighting. }

I really like this sweatshirt. I think it goes well with casual jeans or maybe even a cute, bright colored skirt! It's also perfect for sunny, windy days when it's not too hot but not too cold. I think the design is super cute and I love the pastel colors and the bubbly "GO TO HELL" written at the bottom. I love the contrast between black and all the bright pastels. I'm not sure if "GO TO HELL" is appropriate for school, so be careful if you do wear it out! 


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


I hope you enjoyed reading my review! I'm going to eat my pad see ew with beef ~ And if you're starting school like I am, I hope your first week goes great and all your classes are fun. 
デコメ image of Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment