Pages

Breezy sleevies.

image
Hi everyone!
I've decided not to add that extra class I was talking about in my last post and I'll have a break in the middle of running around to all my classes.


Today's review is going to be on this floral crochet sweatshirt from Sheinside. I've noticed that there are many similar products like this popping up in different stores so I decided to give it a try. Sheinside is an online warehouse of tons of amazing clothes including dresses, shirt, sweatshirt, skirts, jeans, handbags, shoes, and accessories. They add new clothes every day so be sure to check them out!

image

Here is the picture of the shirt on Sheinside with its information:






{ I ordered this sweatshirt in large. }
 
This shirt came in twelve days after I put my order in. It was a great package to receive on the first day of school! As always, it was securely wrapped .


{ Front and back. }

I really liked the color of the shirt and how the crotchet sleeves were a different color from the rest of the shirt. The fabric is also quite comfortable and I would wear it on a sunny day; the crotchet parts keep it from being too hot and stifling.

{ Close up details on the sleeves. }

The crotchet sleeves are super cute. I love how it is a subtle floral pattern (I didn't know it was floral until I received it, but maybe it's just me being oblivious) and I think it looks super cute. The material of the sleeves it a bit rougher than the fabric of the rest of the shirt and the first time I tried it on, my bracelet got caught in the holes, so be careful!

{ I paired it with a necklace ~ but I think a chunkier necklace would look better. }
 

Oooh, skin. }


My only issue with this is the length. It is really short on me, but I know it's my fault for not checking the measurements. When I raise my arms, my stomach shows....embarrassing..
image

I like the design, but I just wish it was longer. It would be perfect to wear on a sunny day and the crotchet sleeves are so cute and they stand out.

Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


I hope you enjoyed this quick review! Make sure to check out Sheinside for tons of cute clothes! Remember to drink water, treat yourself to something good, and smile more.
ありがとうデコメの画像(プリ画像)

No comments:

Post a Comment