Pages

Finally looking like an adult

image
image
Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. Sorry, it's been a while because I've been taking some time to relax after that crazy midterm I had last Thursday! I have a couple more reviews, so I hope you look forward to reading them! The wind yesterday was so crazy; I went out to decorate some tote bags at an eco-friendly event but the wind smeared the puffy paint all over. I was so sad but I stayed up to decorate the other side and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!
 

I also drew a Neko Atsume cat collection one, but I'll post pics of it in my next review!

Today's review is on the blue ruffle blouse from RomweRomwe is a fantastic online store that sells a huge selection of different styles of clothing, accessories, and shoes! They are always having sales so please check them out! I guarantee you will find something you like!

Here's some photos of the blouse along with it's product info:


Size available: XS S M L
Sleeve length (cm): XS:58, S:59, M:60, L:61
Length (cm): XS:71, S:72, M:73, L:74
Bust (cm): XS:94, S:98, M:102, L:106
Shoulder (cm): XS:37, S:38, M:39, L:40
Fabric: has no stretch
Style: cute
Collar: lapel
Decoration: ruffle
Pattern type: plain
Color: blue
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: polyester
*I ordered mine in L*


I received an order confirmation email on Jan. 12th and a tracking number for this package on Jan. 19th. It arrived on Jan. 22nd and as always was securely packaged.



I really love the color of this blouse. It looks lighter in this photo because of the light, but to me, it is the perfect shade of baby blue. The material is also pretty nice, a bit thin (don't wear dark color bras!) but still pretty good. However, it does wrinkle very easily! These photos were taken almost immediately after I took the blouse out of its package. Even after washing them and hanging the blouse out to dry, it still wrinkled! The only solution is probably ironing it~ I really adore the cute ruffles at the bottom of the blouse. It gives it a flouncy look and hides wide hips! 




Also, another cool thing about this blouse is that the buttons are hidden by another layer! The buttons are actually pretty hard to button though. 


I think this blouse would look great on its own paired with black jeans, a large clutch, and some strappy heels. A black blazer can dress it up for more formal or business events! It's length is pretty nice ~ it covers my booty.


 I'm finally dressing like an adult - my mom is gonna be so proud. She's always nagging at me for only wearing t-shirts and sweatshirts which to her is totally immature for someone my age. She doesn't get that those are clothes I am more comfortable in, but I am glad I finally have a nice blouse that I can wear to a job interview or to work.

Someone please hire me!

image



Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5

image


Thanks for reading this short review! Happy February! February is my favorite month because it is a shorter month, has a long holiday, has Valentine's Day, has Chinese New Year, and has my birthday! I'm so looking forward to the cute Valentine's decorations in stores! I love that stuff ~

image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment