Pages

Possibly the best cardigan ever?

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I'm currently taking a little break and watching anime ~ Have anyone seen Psycho-Pass? It is so intense, I love it! I wanted to watch a horror movie but my apartment's Wi-Fi is really slow for some reason - nothing really loads. 

Today's review is on the grey loose knit cardigan from the lovely RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those ~ They are currently having a scary Halloween party sale: 53% off on all US orders $59+! Use the code 'party53' at checkout!

Here is a photo of the cardigan from their site and I've also included it's product info:
Grey Long Sleeve Loose Knit Cardigan

Size: S M L
Season: spring
Fabric: fabric is very stretchy
Pattern type: print
Items: pullovers
Color: grey
Types: cape
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Neckline: round neck
Material: polyester
Styles: casual
*I ordered mine in L*


I received a payment confirmation email on October 15th and my package arrived on October 23rd! As always each item was securely wrapped~


This is definitely one of my favorite items I have gotten from Romwe. The material is quite nice~ it is light and soft. I believe one can never have too many cardigans - this cardigan is perfect for hot summer days or even autumn days! I wore this over a long sleeve dress and it provided the perfect layering ~ not too hot and not too cold. 


I wore this outfit to class! The slim pleated asymmetrical dress is also from Romwe. The temperature of that day was a nice sunny day ~ about 79 degrees with some wind. The cardigan provided a nice protection from the breeze. As you can see, it is also quite long, covering my booty! The sleeves are also batwing style.


I love this cardigan! I needed more thin cardigans and this one is really perfect. I love the long length of it and I love how it's so versatile. It really does goes well with almost anything, not just dresses. Pair it with a long sleeve tee and some jeans for the ultimate comfy look! Pair it with a crop top and some shorts for a casual look or if you want to provide coverage~ 


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thanks for reading this short review! Halloween is tomorrow! If you are going out, I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo the material looks so nice and soft~
    Looking cute as always~ ^__^

    Michelle | www.mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bb ♥ I accidentally stuck it in the dryer and it shrank a little bit BAHAHAHA
      Have a Happy Halloween!

      Delete