Pages

Cute and knitted

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well! Yesterday I spent around three hours writing notes for my social movements in Latin America class and my hand cramped up like crazy! I had to put a tiger patch on it haha. I'm sort of scrambling to get everything done for finals..sort of, but senioritis has kicked in and I spend most of my days lazing about. I found this really cool fan made video yesterday during my lazy moment.

This video is called "You can be king again" and it has clips taken from an anime short film called "Hotarubi no Mori e" and the song is "King" by Lauren Aquilina. It is such a beautiful video ~ definitely gave me feels.


Today's review is on the grey lace cardigan from Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store


Here are some photos of the cardigan along with its product info:


Bust (cm): 106cm
Size available: one size
Cuff (cm): 9cm
Sleeve length (cm): 75cm
Length (cm): 70cm
Season: fall
Fabric: very stretchy
Pattern type: plain
Items: cardigan
Color: grey
Types: loose
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: acrylic
Style: casual


I received a confirmation email on May 17th and the package arrived on May 25th. As always it was securely wrapped~


The material of this cardigan was thinner than I expected. It doesn't do too great on windy days ~ I wore to my class once with a thick white tee and jeans and I was freezing! However, I do think this is a great addition to anyone's closet because it is very versatile and can be used as a cute cover up. The lace detail on the bottom makes this cardigan that much cuter.


The cardigan is a very nice length, right before my butt. The sleeves are a bit tight and long, so I like to roll them up a little! I really like this cardigan because I know I'm going to wear it a lot in the fall. There's also a lot of tops you can wear underneath~ I imagine one of those cute blouses with a colored bow ribbon would look so adorable paired with this cardigan!


The color is a nice shade of dark grey and the cardigan is made of a thin knit material. Here you have a closeup of the sleeve I rolled up~



Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thanks for reading this review! I hope you also enjoyed the video in the beginning and if you haven't yet, check out Shein! They're currently having a huge sale and I'm sure you'll find something you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment