Pages

Trying something new

image

Hi friends, I hope you have all been well! Graduation is just around the corner and I don't know if I'm excited or if I'm just nervous...probably a combination of both. I do know that I am definitely not ready for the adult life, but ready or not, I have to deal with it.

Today's review is on the tribal print pink kimono from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~


Here are some photos of the kimono along with its product info:

Tribal Print Kimono Blouse

Size available: one size
Type: slim
Pattern type: tribal print
Sleeve length: half sleeve
Color: pink
Material: polyester
Style: vintage
Collar: collarless
Shoulder (cm): 56
Bust (cm): 122
Length (cm): 77.5 cm





I received an email confirmation on April 28th and the package arrived on May 9th. As always it was packaged securely!



So, I've always been interested in this "kimono" because when I saw it I was like, I don't think that's what a Japanese kimono looks like...To my understanding, a kimono in this sense is a very, very thin top that can serve as a cover up. A kimono ranges from short sleeve to three quarters to long sleeves and can always range in length. I've even seen a crop kimono and it looked really cute too.

When I received this kimono, I was really blown away by how adorable it was. I absolutely love the print and the cute pastel pink color! The kimono is very sheer (as I had expected) and a good length that reached past my butt. The sleeves are very wide and loose and reached a little past my elbow.


I had some trouble figuring out what to wear with this kimono because in my mind I had imagined a white spaghetti strap crop top with some jean shorts. However, I do not own any of those so I had to work with what was in my closet. I threw on this white tee and this denim skirt and I am pretty satisfied with the look. 


I did look up some tips on what to wear with a kimono and someone had suggest wearing it to spice up an all black outfit. I thought that was perfect because I love wearing black on black outfits (which drives my mom crazy). I'm wearing the kimono with this black tee.


The kimono is very comfortable and has a nice oversized look. I feel like I need to update my wardrobe with clothes that I feel would look better with the kimono. I'm actually on the look out for those cute crop tops I see a lot on Tumblr and I hope I get my hands on one soon!


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


I made this succulent terrarium today and it was probably the most therapeutic thing I did this week. I hope you all have a relaxing weekend! Summer is coming up~

image

No comments:

Post a Comment