Pages

May Florals

Hi friends! I hope you have all been well. Lately I've been noticing that rompers are kind of the new "it" thing but I've always been super self conscious about wearing them. I've seen some girls expose their entire booty cheeks and I swore to myself that I would never let that happen to me! I think I finally found the perfect first romper~

Today's review is on the red floral romper from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~



Here are some photos of the romper along with its product info:



Fabric: has some stretch
Pattern type: floral
Color: red
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Material: polyester
Neckline: v-neck
Style: casual
Shoulder (cm): S:38, M:39, L:40, XL: 41
Size available: S M L XL
Length (cm): S:90, M:94, L:98, XL:102
Waist size (cm): S:76, M:60, L:84, XL:88
*I ordered mine in XL*


I received an email confirmation on April 28th and the package arrived on May 9th. As always it was packaged securely!


I was very excited for this romper because the measurements said that the length was a little longer compared to other rompers I've seen online. The material is very soft and almost silky - definitely great for the summer. The great thing is that it isn't sheer either and the fabric is a lovely shade of dark red.


{ platform sandals: Shein }
I did notice that the front of the romper was a lot looser than in the stock photos, but that might be because I ordered it in XL. I decided to wear a black cami so my chest wouldn't be entirely exposed. The romper does have a tie-waist but you can't really see it because of the color. The back zipper goes down just above my butt so it'll be easy to take on and off if I need to use the restroom, hehe. 



The bottom part of the romper is really loose and flowy. And I do like the length of it ~ it goes one or two inches below my butt. The loose sleeves and floral print give this romper a very Japanese kimono vibe.



I am pretty pleased with my very first romper! I'be always shied away from them but I'm glad I decided to try one out. I love how it looks and I think it can easily be dressed up or down.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thank you for reading this review! May has been uncharacteristically cold this year~ I have a lot of cute dresses I want to wear, but it's been too cold. I'm also looking forward to graduating college soon! Four more weeks!
5eed:

from positive plant

No comments:

Post a Comment