Pages

Perfect dress

Deco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 Heart

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. With graduation gradually coming closer and closer, I realized that I was going to need dresses! A dress for grad dinner, a dress for grad photos, a dress for graduation..a lot of dresses! 

Today's review is on the pink sleeveless tent dress from Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store.


Here are some photos of the dress and its product info:

Fabric: has some stretch
Season: fall
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Color: pink
Dress length: short
Style: sexy
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Bust (cm): XS:106, S: 110, M:114, L:118
Length (cm): XS: 86, S:87, M:88, L:89
Size available: XS S M L
*I ordered mine in L*



I received a confirmation email on May 5th and the package arrived May 12th. As always it was securely packaged. This is a Shein original dress!


First off, I want to say that I'm really impressed with the quality of this dress. I was a little concerned that it might be sheer because of the color, but the minute I took it out of the packaging, I knew I had nothing to worry about. The dress has two layers - both are quite thick! I'm not sure what exactly the materials are, but they are both really soft and silky.


Something unique about the dress is its gorgeous frilly halter neckline. The frill adds a delicate and cutesy look to this dress. One side of the dress has strings for you to tie a bow to secure the sleeve hole.


It looks like this when tied ~ I absolutely love this look!


Here I am wearing it with some chunky platform sandals also from Shein. This beautiful tent dress is so classy that I think I'm going to wear this for my grad dinner! It is a shift dress and for smaller frame girls, you can tie a belt around the waist~


I really love the soft pastel pink color of this dress. I've been wearing a lot of pastel pinks lately, probably because I connect pastel pink with spring. I think this dress is beyond amazing - perfect length, perfect color, perfect fit, perfect design! 

Deco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 Heart

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

Deco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 Heart

Thanks for reading this review! It's still cloudy outside which is quite annoying. I can't believe it is hotter on the east coast than it is on the west coast...

Deco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 HeartimageDeco-mail pictograms of Tsu 〓 Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment