Pages

Introducing: Gamiss

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I am very excited to introduce you to a really cute store called GAMISS. Janet from Gamiss reached out to me for a collaboration. She has been very kind and patient and absolutely wonderful in answering all my questions and concerns. I had a small problem when I sent in my order because it didn't go through correctly but the first time, but Janet was very quick and professional in helping me figure it out! Thanks again Janet! 
image






I sent in my order on June 16th and my items arrived on July 5th. There was a four day delay in which I had my small problem but my package arrived fairly quickly. The items I got were the Sailor Moon Bag, the Black Crystal Choker , the Pink Peach Baseball Cap, and the Light Pink Sleeveless Crop Hoodie. The Gamiss website was pretty easy to navigate because they had different sections clearly labeled. What I like about the site is that they also sell men's wear and plus size clothes! 

Sweet Moon Print and Ear Pattern Design Women's Crossbody Bag
image Sailor Moon Bag image
Handbag type: shoulder bag
Style: fashion
Gender: for women
Embellishment: chains
Pattern type: moon
Handbag size: small (20-30cm)
Closure type: cover
Occasion: versatile
Main material: PU
Weight: 0.652KG
Size (cm)(LxWxH): 22x7x23
Strap length: 60-120 cm (adjustable)
Package contents: 1x crossbody bag



I've been wanting this bag for a long time since I first saw it on Tumblr. I am happy to announce this Gamiss did not disappoint! The quality is pretty good and the bag is nice and sturdy. I will admit that I was pretty skeptical because Gamiss sells this bag cheaper than other sites. The bag comes with the strap unattached. I was confused at first because the strap was in two pieces instead of one singular strap. However, after fitting the pieces together, my confusion quickly turned into worry because I was afraid the pieces would fall apart if pulled too hard! But after doing some test tugging, I was happy to see that it held on securely.



The interior of the bag is not too spacious and includes two small pockets and a zippered pocket. The front flap is magnetic and also has a very narrow section that can fit flat items. The bottom of the bag has four metal (?) points so the bottom of the bag is not exactly touching the floor when you set it down. The ears on the bag are seriously just too cute! 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5

Vintage Faux Crystal Rivet Choker Necklace For Women
image Black Crystal Choker image
Item type: chokers necklace
Gender: for women
Style: noble and elegant
Shape/pattern: others
Length: 36cm
Weight: 0.028kg
Package contents: 1x necklace
*Also available in red and white*



The next item is this black crystal choker. Chokers are slowly making a comeback and I am excited to add this one to my collection. It has a really elegant and edgy vibe to it. The strap part is made of a nice velvet piece. However, I was sad to see that the bottom pointy section of the crystal was backwards. I don't think it's noticeable from far away but it still kind of bugs me.


I wore the choker and the sailor moon bag with this denim dress I got from Makemechic. I love this outfit combo because it is so casual but so cute! The choker is a perfect addition to a cold shoulder dress and the black bag matches the choker nicely. 



Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5

Chic Peach and Letter Embroidery Light Pink Baseball Cap For Women
image Pink Peach Baseball Cap image
Hat type: baseball caps
Group: adult
Gender: for women
Style: fashion
Pattern type: letter
Material: polyester
Circumference (cm): 56-62cm
Weight: 0.108kg
Package contents: 1x hat



This peach baseball cap is so Tumblr aesthetic! For some reason there is a peach craze going on which I will never understand why or how it started. So I decided to hop on the bandwagon and got this pastel pink peach baseball cap! I gotta admit, this cap is pretty cute. I love pastel colors so I was pretty excited to get this. However, I noticed that the color is pretty different than the color of the cap in the stock photo. It is definitely a lot darker. Also, the structure is not as sturdy as the one in the stock photo. While the material is pretty good, I do wish that it was a sturdier hat.

A nice thing about this hat is that it isn't a snapback. You can adjust the tightness of the hat by easily pulling the back strap through a metal clasp.


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5

Women's Active Hooded Sleeveless Candy Color Hoodie

image Light Pink Sleeveless Crop Hoodie image
Material: polyester
Clothing length: crop top
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Collar: hooded
Pattern type: solid
Weight: 0.470kg
Package contents: 1x hoodie
Size available: S M L
Bust (cm): S:92, M:96, L:100
Length (cm): S:43.5, M:44.5, L:45.5
Shoulder width (cm): S:47, M:48, L:49
*I ordered this in L*



I decided to try something new and chose this cute athletic crop top! This is definitely something out of my comfort zone because it is a crop top. First of all, I am really impressed with the quality of this top. The material is very light but sturdy and stretchy. The hoodie is also very large and can fit my big head easily and still be loose. At first, I was annoyed with the length of the two strings in front but after a while, I grew to like it lol. I think it emphasizes the crop top even more.



The color is a really cute shade of dusty pink. But because this is a crop top, I definitely struggled a bit figuring out what to wear it with. I wasn't ready...haha. This top definitely has a sportsy vibe - I feel like it's one of those tops that some girls would wear along with some running tights to pretend that they just came from the gym.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5



Ta da ~ these are the outfits I came up with with these items. While I'm so happy with the outfit on the left, I'm not as pleased with the outcome on the right. I gotta lose some stomach chub before I attempt to wear another crop top. While the black jeans looked okay with the crop top, it really wasn't the look I was going for. I will prepare better next time!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

 GAMISS 

Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

So the verdict?

GAMISS is a easy to navigate online store with a pretty good selection of clothes. The quality of the items I received was pretty impressive. I would say to give them a try! Their shipping cost is determined by the weight of the items so it does vary depending on what you decide to get. 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thank you all for reading this lengthy review!

image

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment