Pages

Sweet & Sour

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I have been doing pretty well myself. Work is keeping me busy so I only have certain days when I can write reviews!

Today's review is on the lemon print top from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~
Here are some photos of the top from the site and its product info:


Size available: one size
Fabric: has no stretch
Pattern type: floral
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Color: yellow
Material: cotton blends
Style: casual
Collar: off the shoulder
Bust (cm): 102cm
Length (cm): 59cm
Sleeve length (cm): 22cm


I received an order confirmation email on June 22nd and my package arrived on July 1st. As always it was packaged securely.


There are some colors that I don't mess with: yellow, brown, white, green, and orange. But I really couldn't resist this top because it was so adorable! Lemon prints are such a cute and fresh design that I had to get it despite it having two colors I don't normally wear. 


This is a cold shoulder top. The material is pretty thin ~ but I didn't mind much because it's summer and it's really hot. The sleeves are pretty cute and the two thin straps seem flimsy.


Whenever I wear this top, I feel that it is really perfect for summer, design and quality wise. However, my biggest annoyance comes from the straps! I don't know if it's because I'm not pulling the top down enough but the straps keep moving around. The sleeves also ride up a lot if I raise my arms up which can also get annoying because I feel like I'm constantly tugging at them. But I do like this top because the lemon print is seriously so cute. I can imagine some denim shorts would be really cute with this top.

July 10th edit: I paired this top with a denim skirt also from Romwe. I like really do like this look~

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thanks for reading this short review!
image

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

2 comments:

  1. Super cute top! Fruit patterns are perfect for summer, I used to be obsessed with purchasing just fruit prints for a while last year haha. I think the off the shoulder style is great, but I don't think I'm ready to show my pale manly shoulders quite yet to the world :x

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg - the fruit print craze! I remembered I really wanted a strawberry print t-shirt because I saw everyone wearing one :^)

      Be brave! It's such a cute look, I'm sure you'd look amazing ♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete