Pages

Vintage inspired

imageimageimageimage

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. Lately, Pokemon Go is the latest craze but I have not yet jumped on the bandwagon because my phone battery dies too quickly already. I don't want it to die even faster! My Facebook newsfeed is 80% Pokemon Go posts! While I'm glad that people are using it to get out of the house, people still need to be careful when walking around so they do not get into an accident.

Today's review is on the denim flare skirt from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~

Here are some photos of the skirt along with its product info:
Elastic Waist Denim Flare Skirt With Buttons
Length (cm): S:64, M:65, L:66, XL:67
Waist size (cm): S:58-90, M:62-94, L:66-98, XL:70-102
Size available: S M L XL
Fabric: has no stretch
Pattern type: plain
Silhouette: pleated
Dresses length: long / full length
Color: blue
Material: denim
*I ordered this in XL*



I received an order confirmation email on June 22nd and my package arrived on July 1st. As always it was packaged securely.



I was really looking forward to this dress because I wanted to make a vintage inspired outfit with the lemon cold shoulder top I also got. However, the skirt was pretty wrinkly when I got it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be the 'pleated' aspect of the skirt, but it just looked extremely wrinkled. Maybe its my clothes hanger, but the skirt doesn't look as long as the stock photo! This skirt is also available in navy.


However, the material is pretty nice. It is a thinner type of denim, not as coarse as the denim jacket that I got and it folds rather easily. The buttons are not real! They're only decorations. In addition, the stretchy waist line of the skirt stands out a lot to me. It kind of bugs me a little bit.


This is with the lemon print top also from Romwe. I had imagined this outfit to be very perfect to go to a garden or a park. It would look even better with an adorable wide brimmed straw hat such as this beige bow straw hat:

Beige Bow Decorated Large Brimmed Straw Hat


A great thing about this skirt is that it has two pockets and is pretty comfortable. I think it did satisfy what I was looking for in a vintage outfit.




Photo credits to my Papa! I love this look because there is a sudden craze for "fruity" aesthetics lately such as strawberries and peaches. I do wish that the skirt is a little longer, maybe mid-calf? 

imageimageimageimage

Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  /5

imageimageimageimage


image
Thank you all for reading this short review! Remember to stay hydrated~ I'm so sad I have work tomorrow but gotta make $$$.

imageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment