Pages

Booty Issues.

image
Hi friends! 
I've never really been much of a dress person; I'm sure some of you have felt the same. Nothing ever fits, you don't like the look of this one, that one fits perfectly on top but the bottom looks weird, etc etc. So I was so excited when I saw this super gorgeous black contrast sheer dress from Sheinside. Sheinside is an online warehouse of tons of amazing clothes including dresses, shirt, sweatshirt, skirts, jeans, handbags, shoes, and accessories. They add new clothes every day so be sure to check them out!
Here is a picture of the dress featured on the website:

Pattern type: Plain
Sleeve length: Short Sleeve
Color: Black
Dress Length: Short
Style: Street
Material: Polyester
Neckline: Round Neck
Silhouette: Shift
Shoulder (cm): S:37cm, M:38cm, L:39cm, XL:40cm
Bust (cm): S:92cm, M:96M, L:100cm, XL: 104cm
Waist Size (cm): S:92cm, M:96cm, L:100cm, XL: 104cm
Length (cm): S:89cm, M:90cm, L:91cm, XL:92cm
Sleeve Length: S:16.5cm, M:17cm, L:17.5cm, XL:18cm
Size Available: S,M,L,XL
*I ordered this in M.*



I ordered this package on April 3rd and received it on April 15th; took 12 days to arrive. As always, it was securely packaged in a double layer. 

{ Front and back. }

Here's what the dress looks like hanging up! I was surprised to see how thin the material is - it is definitely a bit transparent, but it's nothing a black tank top won't solve! I liked the sheer pattern on the upper part of the dress and I did notice that the dress did not have any curves to it...it didn't flare slightly out like I had thought it would.

And that made me a bit worried..


{ Button on the back neckline of the dress. }

I knew it! It didn't fit me...I will spare you the embarrassing photos of me looking like a sausage while trying to put it on.
image


{ Cute sheer stripes! }

I was so sad about it but I made my room mate (who is a lot skinnier than me) try it on. It was a good length but the dress was still too tight for her! It was extremely tight around her booty and thighs. We both agreed that the material was really good, the design was really good - the dress overall is a gorgeous and sexy piece, but it. just. did. not. fit. It was too small for either of us to wear (again this can be because I'm dumb with measurements), but dresses are always a bit tricky. I had intentionally ordered it with the image of a curve hugging dress because I don't think it would look as good if it was too loose..but that completely backfired on me. I'd advise you to order one or two sizes up.

This would be the perfect dress for a fancy night out at the club or even on a romantic date! Pair it with some nice heels and a cute clutch. I don't think you will need any necklaces because the sheer pattern on top is already gorgeous. Some bracelets would be nice too.

sleeves are so cute and they stand out.
Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5


I hope you enjoyed this quick review! And I'm so bummed that this gorgeous dress didn't fit me. But make sure to check out Sheinside for tons of cute clothes (just know your measurements)! Remember to drink water, treat yourself to something good, and smile more.
Deco-mail pictograms lead, the cuteDeco-mail pictograms lead, the cute


No comments:

Post a Comment