Pages

Cute collars.

image
Hi friends! How have you all been doing?
I hope you all have been doing well ~ I am currently busy studying for midterms! I'm not used to taking actual tests (in the past, it was just an essay or two) so I'm a little bit worried about how I'll do. I made a bunch of flashcards today ~ 

Today's review is going to be on a really cool dark grey dual tone totem knitted jumper from Romwe. Romwe is an online warehouse for women; they have an enormous variety of clothes and I guarantee you will find something you like! Also, they always have sales and discounts so be sure to take advantage of those!
image

Here is a picture of the shirt along with it's product information:
Dual-tone Totem Knitted Jumper
  • Length(cm) :69cm
  • Bust(cm) :102cm
  • Shoulder(cm) :40cm
  • Sleeve Length :58cm
  • Size Available :one-size
  • Season :Fall
  • Pattern Type :Print
  • Items :Pullovers
  • Color :Multicolor
  • Types :Loose
  • Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
  • Neckline :Lapel
  • Material :Acrylic
  • Decoration :Pearls
  • Styles :Casual
(This jumper comes in two colors: dark grey and light grey)



I received this package ten days after I received my order confirmation. It was a nice package to receive especially in the middle of midterms! As always, my package was securely packaged. I also received a tracking number to help me keep track of when it would arrive ~ thank you, Susie, for always being so helpful and kind.


The material of this jumper was a lot thicker than I had imagined! It would be perfect for chilly winters. I also really liked the color contrast of the totem design. what caught my eye was the delicate and gorgeous collar.



The collar was made from a see through coarse material but I love the little pearls and sparkly decorations. I think the collar really makes this jumper special because it adds a touch of classy elegance to it.


{ The back neckline has a pearl clasp ~ remember to unbutton before putting it on..or your head won't be able to fit through the hole..ahaha. }

{ Front and back. }

The jumper fits pretty snugly on me with the sleeves being a little bit tight. It is really comfortable, but I got really hot after wearing it for about 20 minutes. Definitely not a good idea to wear it in the spring.

{ Collar and the back neckline clasp. }


I'm wearing it with some black leggings. As you can see, the jumper extends just past my butt and the sides curve upwards. I really like how it looks on me and I love the design and contrasting colors. That's why I chose the dark grey one instead of the light grey; I wanted to design to pop out more.

{ I really love the collar! }


I can definitely see this jumper as a casual wear to school. It is pretty comfortable and will definitely keep you warm in the winter. I wish the sleeves were a bit looser though...but that's more of a personal issue. 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


image
I hope you enjoyed reading my review! Good luck to everyone who are having midterms or finals. Remember to make time to rest and relax and drink plenty of water!
image


No comments:

Post a Comment