Pages

So soft, so sweet.

image
Hi friends!
How have you all been lately?
image
I've been hitting up the gym and jogging three miles a day on the treadmill and being more careful about what I eat. Hopefully, I'll be seeing some good changes happening to my body soon! I've lost five pounds since the last time I was at the doctors so it's been good so far!

Today's review is the adorable cascading ruffle chiffon dress from Romwe. Romwe is an incredible online warehouse with a wide variety of the clothes that ranges from boots, sweatshirts, accessories, bags, and more! 

Here's a photo of the dress on their website and the product information:


  • Color: Beige
  • Dresses Length: Short
  • Style: Casual
  • Material: Chiffon
  • Neckline: Round Neck
  • Silhouette: Shift
  • Decoration: Cascading Ruffle
  • Shoulder(cm): S/M/L/XL 30/32/33/35cm
  • Bust(cm): S/M/L/XL 90/94/96/96cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm): S/M/L/XL 58/58/58/58cm
  • Length(cm): S/M/L/XL 80/81/82/83cm
  • Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
  • Size Available: S,M,L,XL
*I ordered this in Large!*



I ordered this shirt on April 1st, and got it on April 13th; it took a total of 13 days. Check out my review for the beauty print blouse, that I got with the dress, here! As usual, it was securely packaged with another layer. But what was different was that the dress was sealed in a really nice resealable bag.



{ This dress is a Romwe original item! }


{ Front and back. }
This is what the dress looks like hanging up. I was really amazed about how delicate and soft the material is. It was pretty wrinkled when I took it out and unfortunately, I wasn't able to smooth it out with shower steam. In the description, it says the dress is beige but I think it's more white with a tiny hint of beige.


The dress itself is made up of three separate layers. Layer 1 is the top layer which begins at the neckline and extends down the entire length. Layer 2 does the same (it basically connects with layer 1 at the neckline) but layer 3 is sort of a half layer because it attaches to layer 2 at the waist.



{ There are three buttons on the dress: one on the back of the neck, and one on the cuff of each sleeve. }


The dress is at a comfortable length, covering my entire butt. I love how it swishes around! It's a cute dress when paired with simple black leggings, perfect for a dinner date at a nice restaurant! It is, however, a bit see through so I advise wearing a tank top beneath it! The sleeves are completely see through and are a very thin material. I think it'll look great with a clutch and one of bold necklace - not too bright colors though. I have a simple black bow necklace on. The dress was too tight around the shoulders for me (my mistake for not checking the shoulder measurements - I should've gone for the XL) but the length is perfect and width are all perfect. I really love the ruffles at the bottom because it hides my super wide hips!


 { I think one of those peter pan style necklaces would be very cute with this dress! }


{ Regular hair + no makeup vs wavy hair + eyeliner & mascara. }

Wearing this dress made me feel really pretty! I was really worried about getting it because I've always been insecure about how I look in dresses, but I feel really good about this one. I really like the design and idea of it and it has very sweet and lovely took to it. It's perfect for a formal night out if you don't want to overdo it - keep it simple and classy. 


What I don't like about it is that the material is so thin and so delicate, putting it on and taking it off is a struggle because I'm so scared I'll tear the fabric. Other than that, I think it's the cutest dress I own so far!


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


I hope you enjoyed reading my review! Stay hydrated and be careful you don't get burned from the sun ~ eat well, treat yourself, take breaks, and remember to smile!
I'm off to get some food ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment