Pages

Geometry in design.

My first ⑤ ⓪ in ('◉
Hi friends! 
The weather is getting kind of hot, but there's still a strong wind outside ~ perfect for a cardigan! It's totally cardigan weather right now; I feel like thin cardigans are the best because they keep you out of the sun without suffocating you with too much fabric. Did you know I've never had a cardigan before? It may seem crazy, but it's true!

Today's review is going to be on this really cute asymmetrical geometric black cardigan from RomweRomwe is an online warehouse for women; they have an enormous variety of clothes and I guarantee you will find something you like! Also, they always have sales and discounts so be sure to take advantage of those!
image



Here is what the cardigan looks like on the website along with its product info:
Draped Asymmetric Geometrical Black Cardigan


Acrylic Length:66cm Bust:160cm Sleeve:26cm 

Measurements taken from size Free Size(For XS-3XL) 

Hand Wash Cold

  • Size Available :one-size
  • Sleeve Length :26cm
  • Length(cm) :66cm
  • Bust(cm) :160cm
  • Season :Fall
  • Pattern Type :Geometric
  • Items :Cardigan
  • Color :Black
  • Types :Oversized
  • Sleeve Length :Three Quarter Length Sleeve
  • Neckline :Lapel
  • Material :Acrylic
  • Styles :Casual




I received this package ten days after I received my order confirmation. Check out my review for the dual tone jumper I also received here. It was a nice package to receive especially in the middle of midterms! As always, my package was securely packaged. I also received a tracking number to help me keep track of when it would arrive ~ thank you, Susie, for always being so helpful and kind.




This cardigan came in one of Romwe's super cool resealable bags! And it seems to be a Romwe original item. The cardigan is really soft and I like the woven texture it has. I also really like the geometric pattern and the contrast of colors. There's no buttons on this cardigan.

{ Front and back. }

The cardigan is a lot thinner than I expected it to be ~ it would be really good to layer with in the autumn and in the winter - especially in chilly mornings! It was also a little bit shorter than what i had expected. This cardigan was also chunky despite it being thin.


I've never owned a cardigan before so I was a little confused what to wear it with. I tried it with a t-shirt and ruffle skirt and I thought it looked decent. I think it would've looked better with a plain white t-shirt because the details of the t-shirt seemed to clash with the geometric patterns. Wearing it with a ruffle skirt also made me look extremely bulky, so I would suggest wearing it with some slim jeans or shorts. 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5


I hope you enjoyed reading my review and I would love for some suggestions on how to wear this cardigan! I'm so tired of midterms already but there's still one more to go for me, so I have to suck it up and study, study, study! Good luck to everyone who has midterms, finals, or any other problems you are having. We got this!
Yura et al et al et al!  !  ② image of emoticons ('◉

No comments:

Post a Comment