Pages

Clothing Mishap.


Hi friends!

Today I took a really interesting behavior lab for my business management class! We took a lot of surveys about ethics and our personal morals...it was definitely interesting! 

But that's not what I wanted to talk about today -

You all know that I am usually pretty careful about buying clothes right? I am always really paranoid about the measurements! But this is the first time this has ever happened to me... A shirt I ordered online came and...

It didn't fit me.

At all.

As in, I couldn't put it on because my shoulders were too wide for it.
image

The shirt I'm talking about is the long sleeve beauty print blouse of Romwe.


  • Size Available :S,M,L
  • Type :Slim
  • Pattern Type :Print
  • Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
  • Color :Beige
  • Material :Polyester
  • Style :Streetwear
  • Collar :Round Neck
  • Shoulder(cm) :S:55cm,M:56cm,L:57cm
  • Bust(cm) :S:112cm,M:116cm,L:120cm
  • Length(cm) :S:56cm,M:57cm,L:58cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :S:36cm,M:37cm,L:38cm
    *I ordered this in Large.*



I received this shirt along with a super lovely cascading ruffle chiffon dress - you can read my review on it hereI ordered this shirt on April 1st, and got it on April 13th; it took a total of 13 days. As usual, it was securely packaged with another layer.


{ Front and back }

I really like the material of this shirt. It is extremely silky and smooth - extremely cool to the touch. However, I was so disappointed that I could not even wear it! My shoulders were too wide to slide through the bottom of the shirt.
image



I like the design ~ I think the girl is really cute and pretty. The color of it is also really nice. There is a gold zipper that runs down the back neckline of the shirt for a couple of inches. It glides smoothly ~




When in need, ask for the help of the room mate! She kindly agreed to help me model the shirt because it doesn't fit me. 
image

It fit her pretty well! Except she said the bottom was still a little tight. She really liked the sleeves and the material of the shirt. I think it would look good with shorts on a summer day! You won't have to be afraid that it's too hot because the material is really comfortable and cool.




I wish the bottom of this blouse was stretchy so I can at least slide through and have it clinch at the waist. I'm really disappointed that it isn't because this blouse is so cute! The material is great - I would love to wear it out in the sun and be happy about still feeling refreshed! This is the first time I've ordered something that I have not been able to wear at all; I feel like the info section should include the measurement of the bottom of the blouse because it's pretty tight.

Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  /5


Thanks again to my room mate for helping me model this blouse! And thank you for taking the time to read my review! Your support means everything to me ~ thank you thank you!
I hope you have a lovely day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment