Pages

Cute cardigan!


Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well! I'm finishing up with school and cramming for finals ~ it's been quite stressful, especially because I'm not used to this type of workload. The good news is that my schedule for next quarter will be pretty nice ~ I'm taking classes that will hopefully boost my GPA. 

I got a really nice package the other day from Romwe! Romwe is a really cool online store with a large variety of different styles. Their items range from purses to shoes to dresses to shorts and even more. Be sure to check them out!

Today I will be reviewing their loose grey cardigan. Here are some pictures from their website and I've also provided the product information:


Long Sleeve Loose Grey Cardigan
  • Size Available :one size
  • Length(cm) :66cm
  • Season :Spring
  • Pattern Type :Plain
  • Items :Cardigan
  • Color :Grey
  • Types :Loose
  • Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
  • Neckline :Round Neck
  • Material :Knit
  • Styles :Casual
  • *This cardigan also comes in pink!*



I received a confirmation on my order on May 3rd, but the package was officially sent on May 12th. I received it in the mail on May 26th. 

{ Front and back. }


The material of this cardigan is surprisingly really thin, almost transparent. It is also made of a stretchy material; I was definitely worried I wouldn't be able to fit in it because the sleeves were so slim. Good thing it's stretchy! The cardigan is really soft and comfortable.


I paired it with a really cute chiffon shirt from Sheinside (check out my review on that here) and a pair of jeans from Sheinside. I don't suggest wearing anything with sleeves under the cardigan because it'll bulk up and be really visible.


I also wore it with a short sleeve shirt and I think it looks better with the chiffon shirt because the short length of the chiffon shirt matched better with the cardigan.

{ Excuse my face...my right cheek is swollen because of my wisdom tooth..}

I really like this cardigan! At first I was a little annoyed because I thought it'd be too tight, but the stretchy material makes it fit better. And I like how it looked with the denim pants and chiffon top! 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thanks for reading my short review! I have a lot more clothes to review so please look forward to them! 

The weather here is been consistently cloudy ~ strange since it's almost June. Remember to keep warm and stay hydrated! It's easy to get a sore throat from not drinking enough water, especially in this weather --

No comments:

Post a Comment