Pages

CA-7700 & Sun God

Hi friends! How have you all been doing? I've been doing quite well so far, working on papers and studying for my last exam! I had also gone to a festival at my school with my apartment mates and it was quite a traumatizing experience! Let's just say people get pretty crazy over Snoop Dogg (who wore the wrong school's logo to our school). 

Today's review is on this super cool city print sweatshirt from Sheinside. Sheinside is an online warehouse of tons of amazing clothes including dresses, shirt, sweatshirt, skirts, jeans, handbags, shoes, and accessories. They add new clothes every day so be sure to check them out! I guarantee you will find something you like! Their prices are also extremely affordable and they often have sales and discounts. 

Here's a picture of the sweatshirt from their site and I've also included the product info:
White Long Sleeve City Print Sweatshirt

Size available: one size
Sleeve length: 64cm
Length: 67cm
Bust: 120cm
Shoulder: 48cm
Type: pullovers
Pattern type: print
Color: white
Neckline: round neck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: cotton



I ordered these clothes on April 20th and received them on May 1st, a total of 11 days. As always, my package was securely wrapped. Check out my review for the chiffon top and belt shorts here.

{ I found this wad of thread inside the sweatshirt. }


( Front and back + tag)

The sweatshirt looks exactly like the photo on the website! It is extremely comfortable (possibly more than my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt). I love the print of this sweatshirt; it's extremely cool. 



I love the contrasting black and white with the stripes under the sleeves and at the bottom. The black city landscape also looks really cool and stands out from the white background. I think this sweatshirt is perfect for going out with friends and to class. I received a ton of compliments on my sweatshirt from fellow classmates and also my room mate. 



This sweatshirt is so comfortable and warm. Today was extremely windy and I wore it out to class. I'm happy to say that this kept me warm while I was walking outside. It is the perfect length and also pretty baggy. I like wearing it with leggings.


This is one of my favorite sweatshirts from Sheinside! I've gotten some really good quality sweatshirts from them and I'm happy to add this one to my closet. I'm a little worried how it's going to turn out after I wash it, but I have my fingers crossed that the colors won't bleed into each other. 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

Thanks for reading my review!

I have one more midterm tomorrow and I'm so worried because I'm struggling a lot in that class. You would think a business ethics would be easy right? But I'm struggling a lot with it, no matter how many times I reread the materials. 

I hope everyone who is having midterms and finals do well! 

Have a lovely day!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment