Pages

Rainy Days + Adidas


image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I am officially done with midterms, but I am working on several essays (a six page one and the daunting 15 pager). These few days have been quite dreary because of the rainy weather and also because of my eye condition. My left eye has been a bit swollen and gross these past days and it hurts if I touch it. I don't know what happened or how it became like that; all I know is that it hurts and is annoying.

Hopefully it gets better soon..
image

Today I wanted to introduce a new store to you! It is called Walktrendy and it is a online street style fashion retailer based in Hong Kong. They have a pretty good variety of clothes and best of all, free shipping worldwide. Yay for free shipping! In addition, they have a lot of sales going on - the big one right now is their 20% off ALL T-SHIRTS with the code TSHIRTS20 (ends May 31). You can also get 20% off your first purchase! Be sure to check them out!

Walktrendy was kind enough to send me some clothes to try out. The shirt I will be reviewing today is their adidas long sleeve shirt. Here is what the shirt looks like on their website and its product information:


Color: white
Material: cotton
Origin: Imported
Size: XS, S, M, XL, XXL
Style: Fashion
Type: T-shirt
Size in cmXS: bust 90,shoulder 61,sleeve length 22,length 66
S: bust 94,shoulder 63,sleeve length 23,length 67
M: bust 98,shoulder 65,sleeve length 24,length 68
L: bust 102,shoulder 67,sleeve length 25,length 69
XL: bust 106,shoulder 69,sleeve length 26,length 70
XXL: bust 110,shoulder 71,sleeve length 27,length 71
*I ordered this in XL*


I ordered this shirt on April 28th and received it on May 14th. It came nicely packaged and the shirt itself was in a resealable bag, which I thought was really cool. 




The shirt had their logo attached to the tag. I love how clean the design is! I don't know if you can tell yet, but I am a huge fan of black and white clothes because of the clean contrast of colors. 

{ Front and back. }

This is a simple long sleeve shirt. The material is quite thin but is really soft and comfortable. I am so excited for the weather to clear up so I can wear it out! I think it would be perfect for a nice sunny day. The material isn't stifling at all, so it won't suffocate you in the heat. 

{ I might just bring this with me to Taiwan! }

I love this loose neckline! It gives this shirt a very refreshing and casual touch. I kind of pictured this shirt with lounging around at home, hair in a messy bun, drinking tea or reading a good book. 





I got an XL because I tried to go for a looser shirt and I think it was a good choice. The length is perfect and the cute three quarter sleeves match well (for some reason, I think it'd look weird with full sleeves). 


{ No pictures with my face because my eye is swollen~ }

I really like this shirt! I think the material is really nice, not flimsy or cheap feeling at all. It's even a little bit stretchy! I like the design in front and I am overall pretty pleased with this shirt.

Based off this shirt and with my experience so far with Walktrendy, I'd say it is a pretty good site. It does take a little longer than I would like for them to reply to my emails, but overall - it's pretty good!

image

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image  image  image  image /5


I hope you enjoyed reading this review! I don't know about you, but the weather here is so cold which is strange because it's mid-May. Stay warm and don't get sick!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment