Pages

Mustard yellow.

Hi friends! How are you? 
Today was an extremely productive day ~ I made huge progress on my paper due on Thursday - only half a page to go! I also just finished my midterm for my business class, and I'm feeling pretty good about it!

Today's review is going to be a four piece outfit from Sheinside. It is the chiffon top with belt shorts. Sheinside is an online warehouse of tons of amazing clothes including dresses, shirt, sweatshirt, skirts, jeans, handbags, shoes, and accessories. They add new clothes every day so be sure to check them out! I guarantee you will find something you like! Their prices are also extremely affordable and they often have sales and discounts. 

Here are some photos from the website and I'll include the product info:
White V Neck Chiffon Top With Belt Loose Shorts 

Suit type: shorts
Pattern type: plain
Color: white
Material: polyester
Neckline: v-neck
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Style: street
Decoration: belt
Bust: S: 116cm, M: 120cm, L: 124cm, XL: 128cm
Sleeve length: S: 26cm, M: 27cm, L: 28cm, XL: 29cm
Waist size: S: 70cm, M: 74cm, L: 78cm, XL: 82cm
Shorts length: S: 36cm, M: 37cm, L: 23cm, XL: 39cm
Top length: S: 59cm, M: 60cm, L: 61cm, XL: 62cm
Size available: S, M, L, XL
*I ordered this in XL*



I ordered these clothes on April 20th and received them on May 1st, a total of 11 days. As always, my package was securely wrapped. Check out my review for the super cool city print sweatshirt here.




This package comes with four pieces of clothing: 1. the white chiffon top, 2. the mustard yellow belt, 3. the white cropped cami, 4. mustard shorts. I thought it was a great deal because you can get all of this for only $21.33.

{ Front and back. }

The chiffon top is extremely see through! But the material is really smooth and cool to the touch. Honestly, the cami is still pretty see through.


I love the collar part of the top. I think it's super cute! When I tried it on, I just wore my own tank top under it.


These shorts are super cute! They arrived a little wrinkly and is very thin. The belt is the same shade of yellow as the shorts. 

{ Buttons and zipper. }




The top is pretty short and boxy! I really like the top but I'm probably too fat for the shorts. This outfit would look perfect for a casual outing! It is super chic and has a really nice feminine touch. I was actually skeptical about the mustard color shorts but I think they are so cute. I've never really wore shorts before so I was feeling self conscious when I wore them. 

Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5


Thanks for reading my review! 

I'll be heading home for the weekend to relax a little bit after finals. I'm craving food from my home town so I'm pretty excited! 

I hope everyone has a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment