Pages

Feeling like a princess.

image
Hi friends!
I hope you have been doing well! I'm a little stressed and I can't wait for summer to begin! What are your plans for the summer? I'm going to be going to Taiwan right when school ends so my blog will be on a short hiatus until August.
image

Today's review is going to be on the white embroidery chiffon dress I got from SheinsideSheinside is an online store with a large variety of different styles. They sell many types of clothes such as rompers, skirts, dresses, sweatshirts, bags, shoes, and more! Make sure to check them out! They're always having sales so be sure to take advantage of them. 
image


Here is a picture of the dress featured on Sheinside and I have also included the product info:
White Sleeveless Embroidery Pleated Chiffon Dress
Pattern type: floral
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Color: white
Dresses length: long
Style: street
Material: chiffon
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Shoulder (cm): 31 cm
Bust (cm): 87 cm
Length (cm): 136 cm
Size available: one size


My order was confirmed on May 10th and Sheinside sent me a tracking number on May 20th. I received the package on May 27th. As always, it was packaged securely!

{ Front and back. }

I was really excited for this dress because I saw how popular it was on Sheinside! It has almost 500 reviews and tons of photos from happy customers. My first impression of the dress was that the material was really good. The white skirt part of the dress consists of two layers.


Both layers are soft and comfortable; the layers prevent the dress from being transparent which I really liked! 


This is design of the embroidered area. I love how colorful it is! There are some sequins in the design and I'm hoping they won't fall off when I wash the dress.



I had some difficulty with the zipper at first but then I discovered a wad of thread was caught in it. After removing the wad, the zipper glided pretty easily! The zipper does reach past your shoulder blades, so you'll need someone to zip you up.


I've never been a fan of sleeveless dresses because I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms so I'm extremely self conscious about baring my arms. Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that causes small acne-like bumps on the skin. I've been moisturizing my upper arms a lot which has helped my condition a lot. image



This dress reaches almost to the floor (I'm 5'6). I think there's like a centimeter or two between the floor and the bottom of the dress. It's really swishy and it makes me feel like a princess.
image


I think the dress looks great with different hairstyles! Personally I like #2. The great thing about this dress is that it is a very versatile dress. You can wear it to an elegant formal party with some colorful pumps and a clutch or you can pair the dress with some cute sandals, a denim jacket, some sunglasses, and a shoulder bag and go have lunch with some friends.

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


I think it's kind of funny how I was never really into wearing dresses because I was super self conscious about my body and now I love getting them and wearing them! Doing these reviews have definitely helped me with my self esteem so I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey. In the past, I have never even dreamed of being able to do these reviews, to have sponsors, to be able to blog and have my thoughts heard. I would not be where I am without all of you.
image

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your profile pic is so badass ♥ I love your hair!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you ^.^ this is your blog though, should be talking about how lovely you look ^.<

      Delete