Pages

Wisdom tooth pain + cute casual dresses.

 
Hi friends! I'm taking a mini break from working on my 15 page paper on medical health (ugh) to write another review! Currently, I am feeling a bit under the weather; I'm not sure if it's because of my wisdom tooth pain or if I'm sick but I'm not feeling well right now. The worst thing that can happen is getting sick during the last week of classes or during finals...

Today's review is going to be on the wine red v-neck striped mini dress from Sheinside! Sheinside is an incredible online store with a large variety of different styles. They sell many types of clothes such as rompers, skirts, dresses, sweatshirts, bags, shoes, and more! Make sure to check them out! They're always having sales so be sure to take advantage of them. 
image

Here is a photo of the dress from the website and I'll also include the product information:
Wine Red V Neck Striped Mini Dress

Pattern type: striped
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Color: red
Dress length: short
Style: street
Material: cotton
Neckline: v-neck
Silhouette: shift
Shoulder (cm): S:47 M:48 L:49 XL:50
Bust (cm): S:92 M:96 L:100 XL:104
Length (cm): S:80 M:81 L:82 XL:83
Sleeve length: S:21 M:22 L:23 XL:24
Size available: S M L XL
*I ordered this in L*



My order was confirmed on May 10th and Sheinside sent me a tracking number on May 20th. I received the package on May 27th. As always, it was packaged securely!

{ Front and back. }

I really love this dress! Although the color isn't the same as the one in the photo on their website, I think this shade of red looks fantastic and the fabric is extremely comfortable and soft. I like how this dress is a casual dress and can be worn on to class or on outings!


I ordered it in large and it fit perfectly! I think the white stripes on the sleeves and the v-neck are so cute and they really pop out against the red.


The dress covers my entire butt, but I'm a little self conscious bending over while wearing it. If I'm going to wear it out, I'm going to wear some black leggings under it. 

{ For some reason, it reminds me of a sports jersey? }

I really like this dress! It's extremely comfortable to wear and it does a great job hiding my fat tummy and rolls. 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


I hope you enjoyed reading my review! I guess my break from homework is over now ~ to everyone who has finals soon - good luck! And to everyone who is already done with school, I hope you enjoy your summer vacation!
image

2 comments:

  1. Aww it looks super cute on you~ I love how casual & wearable it is! Lovely post~
    I've just followed you on GFC! Make sure to keep in touch & feel free to follow back <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Payton! Thanks for following! I'm definitely following you back, your blog is so cute ♥

      Delete