Pages

Art museum vibes


Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. As for me, I just quit my job! There were no hard feelings on either side, so I'm happy ~ I'm just waiting to pick up my final paycheck!

Today's review is on the hand embroidered blouse from Romwe. Romwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those ~

I have attached a photo of the shirt with it's product info:

White Long Sleeve Hand Collar Embroidered Blouse

Type: equipment
Pattern type: embroidery
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Color: white
Material: polyester
Style: streetwear
Collar: lapel
Shoulder (cm): S:36, M:37, L:38
Bust (cm): S:70, M:71, L:72
Sleeve length (cm): S:58, M:58, L:58
Size available: S M L
*I ordered this in L*


I received a pay confirmation email on August 20th and the tracking number for the package on August 22nd. The package arrived on September 3rd. My package had a little hole in it, but other than that, my shirt was securely wrapped and not harmed at all!

I chose those shirt because I loved the unique design! It is definitely a shirt you would not see on a typical day. The fabric of the shirt is not your classic button on shirt fabric! It is made of a thicker material. Though not soft, it is not too coarse either.

Here is a close up view of the really cute design! The collar is designed to be two hands holding it together! I love the contrasting red fingernails. Although my brother thought this was creepy, I find the two faces to be very interesting and unique. It reminds me of a modern painting. The faces serve as the flap of the shirt where you button it.


Unfortunately, there was a lot of frizzy threads around the hand collar. I'm not sure if I should cut them off, or let them be.

However, the cuffs were a bit too tight for me. Although I ordered this in L, I think XL might have fit me better (damn you wide shoulders...). The upper part of the shirt was a bit tight, and perhaps my bust is too big (?) but there was constantly a gap in the front buttons, exposing my bra.


This shirt was featured in my last review about the black boyfriend blazer (read it here). As you can see, the sleeves for this shirt is also a bit short. This shirt goes well with the classic black jeans and black blazer!


I topped off the look with some Raybans! This is basically me just trying to look cool. 

I absolutely adore the design of this shirt! It is such a unique shirt and I've already received compliments for it. I think it would also go well with a cute black skirt and some platform heels to complete an artsy outfit.

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  /5

Thank you for reading this review! I'm counting down the days before I move back to school and I'm buying school supplies way too enthusiastically ~ I bought six notebooks in Taiwan and a bunch of colored pens that I probably won't even use. I can't wait to go back!



9 comments: