Pages

Introducing Dressgal + suspender dress review!


Hi friends! I hope you have all been well. I've officially started school yesterday, but I'm still adjusting to the "school vibe." I'm so used to spending my days lazing about and not doing anything! So far, classes have been fun!!!

Today, I would like to introduce you to a really cute online store called Dressgal. Dressgal sells a wide variety of clothes and accessories. They also have a lot of Japanese / Korean style clothes that are very popular right now. They are also not limited to just clothes; they also sell accessories, toys, shoes, bags, make up, beauty products, and so much more. The best part is that most of their products are inexpensive. Also, if you sign up now, you will receive a $200 cash coupon to use! Check them out! They have tons of new items every day. 
The first item I am reviewing from them is the bohemian style chiffon pleated suspender dress. Here is the photo and product info as shown on their website:
Fabric type: chiffon
Colors: pink, navy blue, blue, black
Sleeve: sleeveless
Style: sundress
Design: pleated
Pattern: solid
Dress length: mid-calf
Waist type: elastic waist
Occasion: casual, beach
Garment care: hand-wash only
Size: one size
Waist: 64-92 cm, 25-35.9 in
Length: 111 cm, 43.3 in
Unique style, create a illusion for stunning curves.
*I ordered mine in navy blue*


I received an order confirmation on September 13th and received my package on September 24th. My package was securely wrapped and each individual item was also individually wrapped. 



I am actually very happy with this dress! I was a little worried that it'd be hard to pull off, but I think it came out okay! I paired it with a black cat t-shirt  and a white baymax backpack both from Shein. The chiffon material of the dress is so soft and cool to touch - perfect for hot days! When I saw that it was a chiffon dress, I was afraid it would be see through, but then I realized that the dress had an inner black layer!


It does a great job preventing any underwear outline from showing! 


My only complaint is the elastic waistband of the dress is not as stretchy as I had hoped. It was a slight struggle to slip on because I have large hips, but thank goodness it fit! I really do like this dress and I highly recommend it.


I think this dress does a good job emphasizing your waist! It is a very flattering dress and super easy to create a cute outfit with!


Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thank you for reading this short review! I'm so happy that it's autumn~ hopefully the weather cools down a lot! 

image


4 comments: