Pages

Must have item!


Hi friends! I hope you all have been having a better day than I am. I just got off work and I am in a pretty bad mood. I was called to work today despite being told that I was only going to work Monday through Friday. I had plans today, but I had to cancel last minute - something I really hate doing. But whatever, work is work and I will be leaving soon anyways.

Today's review is going to be on the black boyfriend ponte rolled sleeves blazer from SheinShein is an amazing online store for women's clothing. They have a huge variety of clothes ranging from shoes to accessories to skirts to tops. I guarantee you will find something you like! Please check them out!

I have included a photo of the blazer and with its product info: 

Black Boyfriend Ponte Rolled Sleeves Blazer

Pattern type: plain
Color: black
Type: boyfriend
Material: polyester
Style: fashion
Collar: draped collar
Size available: S M L
Shoulder (cm): S:38cm, M:39cm, L:40cm, XL:41cm
Bust (cm): S:84cm, M:90cm, L:98cm, XL:104cm
Length (cm): S:61cm, M:63cm, L:64cm, XL65cm
*I ordered this in L*


I ordered this on August 13th and it arrived on August 29th, a total of 16 days. As always, the package was securely wrapped and each item was also individually wrapped.


This is my first blazer ever so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I did know that I was desperately in need of one for interviews, meetings, and presentations. This item is a very popular product from Shein. With over 250 reviews, it scores a solid five stars! I was very excited to receive mine in the mail and I'm happy to say, it did not disappoint at all.


The first thing I noticed that the material was quite good. It is thick, soft, and has a pleasantly smooth feel to it. I was surprised to see that this blazer did not have pockets even if it had three fake ones. The sleeves were nicely cuffed at the end and the shoulders have really cool pads under it to make your entire outfit more professional and polished looking.


I wore the blazer with the long sleeve hand collar embroidered blouse from Romwe, some black jeans, and a pair of Raybans. This blazer fit me quite snugly - it was a little tight around the shoulders and the sleeves were a little short. When ordering, I suggest ordering a size up! What I like the most about this blazer is how professional and chic it looks! It is also a good item to dress any casual outfits up.


Here I wore it with a navy shift dress from Shein

A blazer is a must have item for anyone's closet and I highly suggest getting this one from Shein! The material is so nice and the design is so clean and chic. 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5



Thank you for reading this review! I start school in about two weeks and I'm so nervous and yet excited to see my room mates again! I hope the rest of your summer goes well! Oh, and Labor Day is tomorrow so happy Labor Day! I finally understand how hard work can be and I hope everyone enjoys a day off from work!




4 comments:

  1. AHhhh hope your feeling better now!
    Ooo the blazer look good on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the blazer looks super chic! Hope you're feeling better. =))

    ReplyDelete