Pages

Meow ~ kitty tights!

imageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimage

Image of emoticons ('◉
Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. Today I had quite an experience walking up nine floors to reach my apartment ~ my room mate and I are trying to get (somewhat) fit by Christmas! It is a very ambitious goal and hopefully we will stay determined. 

Today's review is on the super cute cat stocking tights from DressgalDressgal sells a wide variety of clothes and accessories. They also have a lot of Japanese / Korean style clothes that are very popular right now. They are also not limited to just clothes; they also sell accessories, toys, shoes, bags, make up, beauty products, and so much more. The best part is that most of their products are inexpensive. Also, if you sign up now, you will receive a $200 cash coupon to use! Check them out! They have tons of new items every day. 

Here is a photo of the tights from their website as well as its product info:
Net weight: 64g
Material: nylon + spandex
Color: mix
7 kinds of pattern type: #1 Bunny, #2 cat head, #3 cat, #4 buildings, #5 tower, #6 cross, #7 spade
*I ordered #2*


I received an order confirmation on September 13th and received my package on September 24th. My package was securely wrapped and each individual item was also individually wrapped. 

{ top + stockings }

I was really excited to get this because I saw so many people online with these adorable tights! However, I was disappointed to see that they were definitely very small - way too small with my kind of bulky, large calves. I'm not sure if all brands of tights would be this small, but this brand definitely works on slim legs.  (((Thanks to my lovely room mate for helping me model these tights!)))

These tights actually look very cute! Although the cat head area didn't exactly reach the knee area, my room mate and I agreed that it was still super cute. She found the material to be very comfortable.


{ Front and back }

These tights are nice because they can spice up a boring t-shirt + shorts combo. They also work well under dresses or skirts! 


Super cute kitty~

imageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimage
Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5

imageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimage

Thanks for reading this short review! I'm so excited that the weather has definitely toned down a little bit ~ I'm even wearing light jackets now during the evening! I love sweater weather~

image

imageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimageデコメ of Valentine Emoticonsimage

No comments:

Post a Comment