Pages

Pastel pink



Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. This morning I was rudely interrupted from my slumber by some event outside blasting music. And yesterday night, I was annoyed from all the people partying from across the street - you'd think living on the ninth floor of an apartment complex would be nice and quiet. 

Today's review is on this contrast collar zipper coat from RomweRomwe is a really great online store with a wide variety of clothes and accessories! Their clothes are made of pretty good quality and are all super affordable - please check them out!

Contrast Collar Zipper Coat
Fabric: fabric has no stretch
Pattern type: plain
Type: coats
Color: pink
Material: polyester
Collar: stand collar
Bust (cm): 112cm
Sleeve length (cm): 57cm
Length (cm): 66cm
Size available: one-size
Shoulder (cm): 45cm
Style: casual
Placket: zipper
Season: autumn
Length: short

I received my tracking number on September 15th and got the package in the mail on September 24th. As always, it was nicely and securely wrapped!


Here are some details of this jacket! I like how lightweight this jacket is ~ this is not the ideal jacket for cold weather. I also adore this shade of pastel pink. It is super pretty and cute. I think this jacket works very well with white color clothing. One of my complaints is that there were a bunch of loose threads around the zipper area and the cuffs.


This is such a cute casual jacket! It is also a little bit transparent because of how thin the material is. I wonder if it's also waterproof...? I'll let you know after I test it out!


I'm very happy with this jacket! I think it is such a cute item to have. I've always wanted one of these thin jackets and it really did not disappoint.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thank you again for reading this short review! I'm still waiting for the weather to chill, but I feel like it's getting hotter? Strange...I've also been drinking so much water, it's almost amazing. Hurray for staying hydrated~ it's actually helping my acne a lot too!

2 comments: