Pages

Florals and tassels


image 
Hi friends! I hope you have all been well. If you are having midterms or finishing up with midterms, I know you all did great. Remember to take a break from all that studying and relax a bit. I just finished a bunch of finals and my room mate and I went to an illusion show and it was incredible! So many cool tricks~

Today's review is on the coffee tassel dress from Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store.

Here is a photo of the dress along with it's product info:



Size available: S M L XL
Sleeve length (cm): S:37, M:38, L:39, XL:40
Length (cm): S:76, M:77, L:78, XL:79
Bust (cm): S:90, M:94, L:98, 
XL:102
Season: fall
Style: cute
Pattern type: color block
Color: multicolor
Sleeve length: half sleeve
Dress length: short
Material: cotton blends
Neckline: round neck
*I ordered mine in XL*


I received payment confirmation on Jan. 13th and a tracking number on Jan. 17th. The package arrived on Jan. 26th! As always, it was securely wrapped.




I was surprised with the fabric of this dress - it's a lot thinner than I thought. Also, it isn't as soft. 




I love love love the crotchet design on the dress! It is so cute and gives the dress a vintage look. The floral crotchet and the tassels aren't flimsy either which is always a plus.


 The dress was a lot tighter than it looks in the picture which was disappointing for me. I usually go for loose dresses to hide my blubber so this dress is a no for me. I think my favorite part of this dress is the sleeves. The sleeves were really loose and reached my elbow. It is the perfect length! The dress is also a big on the short side.



I think this dress also makes my boobs look big because of the material and how it's more form fitting. If only it was looser ~ then it'd be a really cute casual dress for me.




Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  /5



Thanks for reading this short review! I'm so excited because it's almost Valentine's Day! My all time favorite holiday ♥

image 


1 comment:

  1. Super simple outfit and I love the choice of dress!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete