Pages

Stepping out of my comfort zone

image

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well! I had a lot of fun today with my room mate but now I'm home trying to crank out a review! Today was also extremely chilly for some reason even though it wasn't supposed to be as cold as yesterday! I wore a pretty thick sweatshirt but was still cold!

Today's review is on the grey sheath dress from Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store.



Size available: XS S M L
Fabric: very stretchy
Season: fall
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: three quarter length sleeve
Color: grey
Dress length: long
Style: basic
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: sheath
Bust (cm): XS:80, S:84, M:88, L:92
Length (cm): XS:107, S:108, M:109, L:110
Sleeve length (cm): XS:41.5, S:42.5, M:43.5, L:44.5


I received payment confirmation on Jan. 13th and a tracking number on Jan. 17th. The package arrived on Jan. 26th! As always, it was securely wrapped.



I wasn't sure what to expect when I got this dress. I was definitely really nervous because I've never felt comfortable wearing tight fitted clothes and this sheath dress was definitely stepping out of my comfort zone! I am happy to say that I really do like this dress. The material is pretty nice, soft, and does have some stretch to it. It reaches a little past my knees (I'm 5'6). However, the color was lighter than the stock photo on the website. I don't really mind though, cus the overall look of the dress was still really cute.


I was definitely uncomfortable and not used to wearing such a tight dress! But I do like how it looks overall. I think the top layer of the dress is extremely cute despite how simple it looks. The dress's material is actually a little thin; yes, your underline line will show!


Another shot of the back so you can see how cute it looks!


I wore it with a key and heart necklace! I can see this dress being worn with some cute ankle boots for a casual chic look in the fall or dressed up with large, flashy accessories and some wedged heels for a formal event.





Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5



Thanks for reading this short review! I am happy to have stepped a little out of my comfort zone and I hope to find more and more types of clothes that I like!

image



No comments:

Post a Comment