Pages

Ugly girl

image
デコメ
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. My room mate and I have been trying to eat healthy recently to see if we can lose some weight. I want to say that it's been going pretty well so far! Starting the new year healthy!

Today's review is on the ugly girl sweatshirt from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~

Here's a photo of the sweatshirt and it's product info:
Grey Ugly Girl Embroidered Sweatshirt
Length (cm): 65cm
Bust (cm): 120cm
Shoulder (cm): 70cm
Sleeve Length (cm): 42cm
Fabric: has no stretch
Type: pullover
Pattern type: embroidery
Color: grey
Neckline: round neck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: cotton
Size available: one-size
*Also available in beige*


I received an order confirmation email on Jan. 12th and a tracking number for this package on Jan. 19th. It arrived on Jan. 22nd and as always was securely packaged.


I think this sweatshirt is so cute! I love the ugly girl print - for some reason it reminds me of a vintage 1990's style? Maybe? No? Alright.



The material is really nice! Inside the sweatshirt is fleece so it is extra warm. I also like the turtleneck neckline especially since it's been so cold and windy lately. Also, another important thing are the slits at each side of the sweatshirt! I believe the front hem is slightly higher than the back.


My biggest issue with this sweatshirt is that it's so short! I am constantly pulling it down more because it is always riding up. However, this is a versatile item to have; it can go well with jeans, shorts, and even a skirt. 


I like this sweatshirt but I would like it a lot more if it was longer! It's really cute and I can totally see it as a Tumblr aesthetic type of shirt~
image



Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5

image


Thanks for reading this short review!  image 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment