Pages

Blue reminds me of summer


Hi friends! I hope you all have been doing well. I've had a great time this weekend with my family; it's rare that we all decide to go out but I guess Papa was in a good mood! The heat is definitely a mood killer though because we gave up halfway and sped home to laze about in front of our fans.

Today's review is on the white & blue short sleeve v-neck dress from Romwe. Romwe is a really great online store with a wide variety of clothes and accessories! Their clothes are made of pretty good quality and are all super affordable - please check them out!

I've included the photo of the dress used on their site and also it's information:

White Blue Short Sleeve V Neck Striped Dress

Fabric: fabric has no stretch
Pattern type: striped
Color: white
Dress length: short
Style: casual
Material: polyester
Neckline: v-neck
Silhouette: shift
Decoration: split front
Shoulder (cm): S:60.5cm, M:61.5cm, L:62.5cm
Bust (cm): S:98cm, M:102cm, L:106cm
Length (cm): S:89.5cm, M:90.5cm, L:91.5cm
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Size available: S M L
*I ordered mine in L*


I received a confirmation of my orders on August 9th and my package arrived on August 15th. It was wrapped in three layers! I like the extra security.


The material of the dress is quite thin and a little transparent. However, it is a cool and smooth fabric, making this dress ideal for the summer. 


There is a split on each sides of the dress! The split is about 6~7 inches long. I wish the split was a little smaller because when I walk, my mom says she can almost see my undies. The dress was also a little short for my taste. I will not be bending down anytime soon while I wear this! The v-neck area of the dress also has a very small collar that stands up. I found this collar to be a little awkward at first, but eventually got used to it. 


The v-neck area also has another layer tucked inside. The sleeves are also very short; it is basically the same width of the entire dress! I didn't mind this as much because the sleeves look okay when I wore the dress.


I found the dress to be tight around my hips, but decently loose everywhere else. I guess that just means I have wide hips, hehe. I like the v-neck area a lot; I think it's a great chance to wear a small simple necklace. I am wearing a simple silver spiked necklace I got from Forever 21 for less than $4. 


I liked the dress better when I paired it with a short denim jacket! I think it compliments it very well and gives the dress an even more laid back and casual touch.


{ On my way out ~  }

I liked the design of this dress. I think it is very simple and casual. I usually try to stay away from wearing stripes because I heard that stripes make a person look wider, but I feel like tossing on a jacket will help define your body shape. The material is quite nice; it is cool and  not scratchy or irritating on the skin. This dress would be ideal for a fun day out with friends or family! And I like the colors a lot ~

Quality: image  image  image  image image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  /5

Thank you for reading this short review! Summer break is ending soon for a lot of people, but the heat is still staying strong.

Stay hydrated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment