Pages

It feels like spring



Hi friends! I hope you all have been doing well! I just found out that I was selected to be a juror! My first time doing jury duty, and I get chosen to be a juror...ah.

On the bright side, today's review is on this adorable pink sleeveless embroidered dress from SheinShein has a wide variety of styles; I guarantee you will find many clothing items that you like. They offer free shipping and are constantly having sales. Check them out!

Here is a photo of the t-shirt as shown on their site. I have also included the product information.

Pink Sleeveless Embroidered Dress

Fabric: fabric has no stretch
Pattern type: embroidery
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Color: coffee
Dresses length: short
Style: casual
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Shoulder (cm): S:33cm, M:34cm, L:35cm
Bust (cm): S:88cm, M:92cm, L:96cm
Length (cm): S:84cm, M:85cm, L:86cm
Size available: S M L
*I ordered this in L*


My clothes came really fast! I ordered my clothes on August 2nd and they came on August 7th! It was a pleasant surprise to get after a weary day in court. My package was wrapped securely and each of my items was also secured in a resealable bag. 


I love love love this dress! At first, I was worried that the dress would be very transparent because the dress material was really thin. After trying it on, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was not transparent at all! The dress material is thin, but it is very comfortable and soft. This dress is so perfect for the summer heat.


I love the flowery lace design. It is super cute and it reminds me of spring! The color of the dress is not exactly a "coffee" color, it is definitely a pink. 


{ Closer look on the fabric and the lace. }


I paired this dress with a loose grey cardigan I got from Romwe and some black high socks. This dress is very swishy and flowy. I love how adorable it looks!


{ Trying to be artistic...lol. }


{ Me ft. a tissue paper flower bouquet I made for my mama. }

This dress is seriously so comfy! And because the material is thin, it is a good dress to wear in the summer without worrying that your bra or underwear might show. It's not exactly chiffon material fabric, it is a bit coarser, but still gentle on your skin. 


Quality: image  image  image  image   image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thank you for reading this short review! I have to get up early tomorrow morning to go jogging before jury duty which I am totally dreading. 

I can't wait for autumn when it's not so hot!








No comments:

Post a Comment