Pages

My first denim jacket


Hi friends! I hope you all have been doing well! I just got hired to work at restaurant selling poke bowls! Poke is a Hawaiian comfort food that is usually bite size raw Ahi tuna seasoned in soy sauce and other ingredients. I'm so excited to start working ~ 

Today's review is on the hooded drawstring denim jacket from RomweRomwe is a really great online store with a wide variety of clothes and accessories! Their clothes are made of pretty good quality and are all super affordable - please check them out!
Here is a photo of the jacket along with it's product information:
Hooded Drawstring Denim Outerwear
Pattern type: plain
Type: jackets
Color: blue
Material: denim
Collar: collar
Shoulder (cm): S:67cm, M:68cm, L:69cm, XL:70cm
Bust (cm): S:112cm, M:116cm, L:120cm, XL:124cm
Sleeve Length (cm): S:41cm, M:42cm, L:43cm, XL:44cm
Length (cm): S:59cm, M:60cm, L:61cm, XL:62cm
Style: casual
Size available: S M L XL
*I ordered mine in XL*

I received a confirmation of my orders on August 9th and my package arrived on August 15th. It was wrapped in three layers! I like the extra security.


The first thing I noticed was that this 'jacket' is actually a two-piece jacket. The grey area is a separate sleeveless vest. The outer area is obviously the denim jacket. 


The grey vest is made of a fleece material so it is quite warm. I like how it is not connected to the denim jacket because it would be too hot to wear. The vest is also a lot longer than the denim jacket and has a really nice large hood. I don't know about you, but hoods that are way way too small annoy me a lot ~ I'm glad that this hood is nice and large - super comfy!


Neither parts have zippers. The vest has a set of small, clear, plastic buttons while the denim jacket has metal ones. I don't think these are actually called buttons tho..


The jacket has two large pockets. The sleeves were a little bit short on me, but I don't mind it very much. 


{ Pockets and drawstrings. }


I like how versatile this jacket is!  This adorable dress is the pink sleeveless embroidered dress from Shein.


Here I paired it with a green milky girl t-shirt from Shein and black jeans.


When I was going out on a family trip, I wore this jacket with a white & blue short sleeve v-neck dress also from Romwe.

I really like this jacket! I think I like wearing it without the grey vest because it is simply too hot! But it is a very comfortable jacket to wear. The material seems to be quite good and thick. I would suggest ordering a size up because the sleeves are short and a little tight at the cuff! The length is very cute ~ I'm very content with this.

Quality: image  image  image  image   image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

Thank you reading my short review! I'm so excited to start working but I'm so nervous because I've never worked before and I don't want to make mistakes and look inexperienced (even though I am). A lot of friends are trying to help me out by giving me little tips on what to do which is so nice and helpful of them. 

I almost died while jogging the other day because it was so hot! Please make sure to stay hydrated and stay out of the sun so you don't get sun burnt. Thank you again for your support!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you new job! ^__^
    The jacket is so swaggy! I love that its a two piece~
    I want to get it now >,<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! ♥
      You should!!! It's really comfy and it's on sale for half it's original price :)

      Delete
  2. wow this is sooo cute! and congratulations on your new job ^_^

    I love the striped white+ blue dress, it's sooo pretty *_* and the denim jacket is like two in one piece- such a great deal ^_^ <3

    Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, denim jackets are my favorite!

    I love how this one came with a vest. Too cuteeeee. >//<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first denim jacket so I was a little unsure on what to pair it with. :) But I'm glad it works with pretty much anything ahahahaha.
      Thank you ♥

      Delete