Pages

No pockets!


Hi friends! I hope you've all been doing well! Do you remember I said I was going to start working at a coffee shop? Well, it turns out that I was let go because of my unstable school schedule. To be honest, I should've seen it coming, but I had high hopes. However, I'm trying to stay positive because the owners promised that they will have a space available for me when I graduate. So that's some good news! 

Today's review is on this extremely popular beige casual loose coat from  SheinShein has a wide variety of styles; I guarantee you will find many clothing items that you like. They offer free shipping and are constantly having sales. Check them out!
Here is a photo of the coat as shown on their site. I have also included the product information.

Beige Long Sleeve Casual Loose Pockets Coat

Pattern type: plain
Type: coats
Color: beige
Material: polyester
Collar: collar
Sleeve length (cm): XS:39cm, S:40cm, M:41cm, L:42cm, XL:43cm, XXL:44cm
Bust (cm): XS:90cm, S:94cm, M:100cm, L:104cm, XL:108cm, XXL:112cm
Shoulder (cm): XS:60.5cm, S:62.5cm, M:64.5cm, L:66.5cm, XL:68.5cm, XXL:70.5cm
Length (cm): XS:83cm, S:84cm, M:85cm, L:86cm, XL:87cm, XXL:88cm
Style: casual
Season: autumn
Length: short
Size available: XS S M L XL XXL
*I ordered mine in XL*


My clothes came really fast! I ordered my clothes on August 2nd and they came on August 7th! It was a pleasant surprise to get after a weary day in court. My package was wrapped securely and each of my items was also secured in a resealable bag. 


{ Ah, I just realized I forgot to unfold the sleeves. }

When I ordered this coat I was really excited because this is a very popular item from Shein with over 400 reviews and a solid 5 star rating. The color of the coat is a little different than the one in the picture, but I didn't mind it - in fact I preferred this lighter apricot color.


The fabric of the coat is pretty thick, perfect for fall, winter, and spring. This coat is ideal for a professional and classy outfit. 


I'm not sure if this happened to all the coats, but mine had fake pockets! I was disappointed because the name of this coat was "beige long sleeve casual loose pockets coat." But there were no pockets! 


My favorite part of the coat is the sleeves. I like the contrast of the black and beige color of the coat. 


I'm not sure if it's because I ordered a size up, but this coat is definitely not on the short side. Also, the back had some awkward bulges of air. Inspired by many happy customers' photos on Shein, I tried the black on black look and threw on the coat. I liked how it looked! But I thought the coat also would work well with some light blue jeans and maybe a white top instead of a black one. This coat would look great with some pointed heels and a clutch!


The nice thing about this coat was that it can instantly change a casual outfit to a classier one! Although it is a popular item, I am a bit disappointed by the lack of pockets - I found the title a bit misleading. The coat was quite baggy on me, so don't order a size up like I did!


Quality: image  image  image  image   image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5


Many thanks to the fabulous Shein for sending me these clothes! Don't ever hesitate to ask them any questions or concerns you have - their staff is 100% friendly and helpful! 

And of course, thank you for reading my review! Your support means a lot to me and I am grateful for everyone who takes the time to read my reviews ~

image


2 comments:

  1. aww at least you tried it!
    I'm looking for these kind of trench coats. hehe.
    I'm a new GFC follower to your blog ^_^
    Drop by my blog and maybe follow if you'd like <3

    XOXOX

    ♥ Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren! Thanks for following ♥
      The quality of the fabric is pretty good and there are a lot of happy customers so I would def recommend it! Just don't order a size up ~ haha :)

      Delete