Pages

I'm digging these floral shorts

image image image image image image image image image

Hi friends! How have you all been doing? I had the pleasure of seeing an old friend today and we had a blast hanging out! I was so happy to be able to see her again after over six months. She is someone I'm really comfortable with and we basically grew up together. I can't wait for the next time we can hang out!

Today's review is going to be on the butterfly sleeve top with floral shorts from  RomweRomwe is a really cool online store that sells a variety of clothes in different styles - I guarantee you will find something you like! They have new items every day so be sure to check them out! 

I have included the shirt as featured on their website and its product info.
Butterfly Sleeve V Neck Top With Bow Florals Shorts
Size available: S M L XL
Fabric: fabric has no stretch
Suit type: shorts
Pattern type: floral
Color: white
Material: polyester
Neckline: v-neck
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Style: casual
Shoulder (cm): S:32cm, M:33cm, L:34cm, XL:35cm
Decoration: bow
Bust (cm): S:82cm, M:86cm, L:90cm, XL:94cm
Sleeve length (cm): S:30cm, M:31cm, L:32cm, XL:33cm
Waist size(cm): S:54-80cm, M:58-84cm, L:62-88cm, XL:66-92cm
Hip size (cm): S:108cm, M:112cm, L:116cm, XL:120cm
Shorts length (cm): S:34cm, M:35cm, L:36cm, XL:37cm
Top length (cm): S:54cm, M:55cm, L:56cm, XL:57cm
*I ordered this in XL*


I received confirmation of my order on July 23rd and received my package on August 3rd. As always, it was packaged securely! 




I was really excited for this outfit to come because I wanted to wear it to my coffee shop interview. However, it came after my interview, but it's okay! I was very surprised at how see through the top was, but I really liked the butterfly sleeve. I thought it was a really cute and unique detail. I especially liked the shorts. Hurray for floral shorts! I don't wear shorts because I'm insecure about my legs and I find it hard to find shorts that I can fit my big thighs into, but these shorts were great! They don't make your legs look very big because you can tie the waist part tighter while letting the leg holes billow out. 


Unfortunately, I couldn't fit into the top so I had to ask my mom to wear it for me. As you can see, the tank top she's wearing is clearly visible through the shirt. I liked the oversize look of the shorts on her.


{ Some details of the butterfly sleeve. }


My biggest issue with the shorts was that the string to adjust the waist was way, way too long. It made the bow look too floppy when I tied it. These shorts have pockets!


I believe this outfit is perfect for the summer. It has a very chic vibe and the floral design really makes the outfit pop. The sleeves are a unique touch that gives the outfit the extra wow factor. I just wish it wasn't so transparent and the top to be bigger! However, the fabric of both the top and the shorts are not as soft as I had expected; in fact, both were a little itchy and rough.

image image image image image image image image image
Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  /5
image image image image image image image image image

I hope you enjoyed that quick review! I unfortunately have jury duty tomorrow; I've prepared a book and my drawing notebook. I'm definitely not looking forward to it...

Today's weather was pretty weird; it rained...but it was really hot. Gotta stay hydrated!

image

image image image image image image image image image

2 comments:

  1. Digging these shorts with you! the pattern is so pretty!
    Ah it sucks that it came after your interview >< hope your interview went well! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think floral shorts are like an "in" thing now right?? :D
      My interview went well; I got hired, but then let go ahahaha. Hopefully I get re-hired again next year! ♥

      Delete