Pages

My lady Minnie

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. If you read my last post about the job interview I had, the results are in....and I made it! I got the job! I'm so excited to be part of this amazing team and I'm looking forward to begin training. Another bonus is that I get to wear a really cute uniform ~ I believe I will be training to be a barista - cute latte art, here I come!

But enough about me, let's get on to the review of the day! 

Today's review is going to be on this super super cute white minnie mouse hoodie from  RomweRomwe is a really cool online store that sells a variety of clothes in different styles - I guarantee you will find something you like! They have new items every day so be sure to check them out! 

I have included the shirt as featured on their website and its product info.
Mickey Hooded Loose White Sweatshirt
Size available: M, L, XL
Length (cm): M: 64cm, L: 67cm, XL: 69cm
Bust (cm): M: 106cm, L: 108cm, XL: 110cm
Shoulder (cm): M: 44cm, L: 45cm, XL: 46cm
Type: pullovers
Color: white
Neckline: hoodie
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: cotton blends
*I ordered mine in XL*


I received confirmation of my order on July 23rd and received my package on August 3rd. As always, it was packaged securely! 

I think my favorite part of this hoodie is that it can look adorable as a couples fashion because there is also a Mickey Mouse version!

Mickey Hooded Loose Grey SweatshirtMickey Hooded Loose White Sweatshirt

{ Isn't that adorable? }


The material for this hoodie is very soft and comfortable. I usually don't like getting white colored shirts because I feel like they get dirty really quickly, but I love the white and red contrast of this hoodie.


I was pleased to see the cute little red ears on top of the hood! I feel like the hood is actually a little small - either that or I have a big head! The zipper glides easily ~ opening a really large pocket where you can hide little trinkets or candy. I was able to stuff about three medium sized plushies in.


I'm finally taking photos outside! After arranging some planks to prop up my tripod, I nearly had a heart attack when a spider crawled up my arm. 
image

This hoodie fits me perfectly! I paired it with some black jeans because I wanted to the black and white contrast. 


I thought the print design was also very clean and neat~


Ignore my face, but check out these ears! I think it would've made more sense if the ears were rounder (because Minnie is a mouse...) but these are cute nonetheless!

This hoodie would be really cute to wear during the fall or winter. It is thick enough to keep you warm during the cold winter and make you sweat like crazy in the summer (that was me while I was taking photos).
Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

Thank you again for reading this short review! Is it me, or do the days seem like they're getting hotter? I'm am now dying from the heat from 8AM in the morning when I go out jogging - gotta stay hydrated and keep applying sunblock so you don't get burned by the sun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment