Pages

The perfect prom dress


Hi friends! I hope you all have been doing well! As for me, I was lucky enough to be excused as a juror, so no more jury duty for me! To be honest, I didn't actually mind having jury duty, but I can understand the frustration of someone who has a job. Jury duty is a lot of waiting and a lot of listening and it can be tedious.

Today's review is on this gorgeous blue halter ruffle dress from SheinShein has a wide variety of styles; I guarantee you will find many clothing items that you like. They offer free shipping for everyone in the US and are constantly having sales. Check them out!

Here is a photo of the dress as shown on their website. I have also included the product information.

Blue Halter Ruffle High Low Dress

Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: sleeveless

Color: blue
Dresses length: long
Style: occasion
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Bust (cm): S:86cm, M:90cm, L:94cm
Length (Cm): S:149cm, M:150cm, L:151cm
Size available: S M L
*I ordered this dress in L*


My clothes came really fast! I ordered my clothes on August 2nd and they came on August 7th! It was a pleasant surprise to get after a weary day in court. My package was wrapped securely and each of my items was also secured in a resealable bag.
 


I thought this dress was absolutely gorgeous. If I could redo my prom, I would definitely wear this dress in a heartbeat. This dress consists of two layers and has ruffles in the front and on the back. This is also the first halter item I have ever gotten in my entire life. Hurray for trying new things!


I adored the baby blue color of the dress. It is the prettiest shade of blue I have ever seen. There are two small clasps on the back neckline of the dress. Those two clasps are the most difficult clasps to do - I highly recommend having someone help you with them because I was sweaty and irritated by the time I got them done.



Unfortunately, the dress is very transparent. Yes, your bra and underwear will show through it, despite the two layers and ruffles. I read some people's reviews saying that they wore a slip under it. I wouldn't recommend the nude underwear and bra because you can still see the outline of them under the dress.


{ My papa helped me take photos~ }

I was a little embarrassed to wear this dress out in front of my dad who kindly offered to help me take some photos! I wore this dress with some silver wedged heels. I would suggest a nice chunky necklace to go with the dress. I also had on some large dangly earrings! 


I tested out two different hairstyles with this dress! I left my hair alone on the left and added some extensions and tied my hair up on the right. 


{ I put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara...hehe... }

So what's the verdict on this gorgeous dress? 

Like I said, if I could redo my prom, I'd wear this dress. It is an absolutely gorgeous, stunning dress with an amazing shade of blue and gives off such a delicate and ladylike aura. I just wish the material was thicker! It is really such a shame that this dress is so transparent. Although it isn't much of a big deal, it is still a very big con. The fabric is very comfortable and light and the size of it was perfect for me. 


Quality: image  image  image  image   image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thank you again for reading my review! There is still a little more than a month left of summer for me and I have several friends who are starting school in two weeks! Time sure does fly by when you're having fun relaxing and not stressing about school. To be honest, I'm excited to go back and hang out with my room mate whom I miss so very much. 

Tomorrow's temperature is supposed to exceed 90 degrees! Be careful you don't stay out in the sun to long ~ and as always, remember to stay hydrated!




2 comments:

  1. the dress is so so so so stunning~
    you look beautiful in it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this dress * ^ * everything about it is so perfect ahhhh too bad I don't have any occasions to wear it at hehehe.
      Thank you ♥♥

      Delete