Pages

Hello October - spoopy feels!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Hello friends! It's officially October aka Halloween season! Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I haven't dressed up for it in a while, but I might this year! I usually dress up in a dinosaur or unicorn kigurumi ~

{ This is from 2 years ago~~ }

Today's spoopy review is on the pink lace long sleeve sweater from DressgalDressgal sells a wide variety of clothes and accessories. They also have a lot of Japanese / Korean style clothes that are very popular right now. They are also not limited to just clothes; they also sell accessories, toys, shoes, bags, make up, beauty products, and so much more. The best part is that most of their products are inexpensive. Also, if you sign up now, you will receive a $200 cash coupon to use! Check them out! They have tons of new items every day. 

Here's a photo of the sweater and I'll include its product info:
Material: cotton blends
Occasion: casual / formal
Collar: o-neck
Colors: black / beige / pink
Size: one size (about xs ~ s size)
Bust: 35.53 in, 90cm
Shoulder: 22.05 in, 56cm
Sleeve: 16.93 in, 43cm
Front length: 26.38in, 67cm
Back length: 30.31 in, 77cm
* I ordered mine in pink*


I received an order confirmation on September 13th and received my package on September 24th. My package was securely wrapped and each individual item was also individually wrapped. 

top + stockings }
Unfortunately, this sweater was way too small for me. Thanks again to my lovely room mate for helping me model this sweater! I had completely missed the part where it said that it was a XS ~ S size on the info chart and had assumed that it would be quite loose like their photos. However, the quality of the sweater is very very nice. It is made from a soft and comfortable material that was a little bit stretchy.

I thought the lace part was so pretty! It looks so delicate and gorgeous. I was really disappointed to see that this sweater was too small for me. This item was the one I was looking forward to the most. Although the quality was good, I wish they had larger sizes! 

I just want to say a big thank you to the lovely Sally from the Dressgal team for all the items they sent me! It was easy to get in contact wit her and she was extremely kind and friendly! Once again, thank you so much Sally!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  /5

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thank you for reading this short review! I know October is going to fly by so fast and I can't wait for Halloweeeeen!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment