Pages

Flirty + BOLD



Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. Today I woke up super early to do laundry so I'm feeling a little bit tired right now. I am also craving grapes...

Today's review is on the grey colorblock sheer dress from SheinShein is an amazing online store for women's clothing. They have a huge variety of clothes ranging from shoes to accessories to skirts to tops. I guarantee you will find something you like! Please check them out! They also have free shipping for all US orders and discount codes for first time users!

Here is a photo of the dress along with its product info:

Grey Short Sleeve Colorblock Contrast Sheer Dress

Fabric: fabric has some stretch
Season: summer
Pattern type: color block
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Color: grey
Dress length: short
Style: casual
Material: cotton blends
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Shoulder (cm): S:38cm, M:39cm, L:40cm
Bust (cm): S:96cm, M:100cm, L:104cm
Length (cm): S:84cm, M:85cm, L:86cm
Sleeve length (cm): S:23cm, M:24cm, L:25cm
Size available: S M L
*I ordered mine in L*


I received a confirmation on my order on Sept 18 and the package arrived Sept 30! As always, the package was securely wrapped and my items were nicely packaged!


I gotta say - I'm really impressed with this dress. The material is pretty nice and comfortable and I absolutely love the lace details at the bottom hem of the dress! The sleeves were a bit tight around my upper arms, but that's only because I have flabby arms, HAHA. I love the sheer part too; I felt that the perfect word to describe this dress is "flirty."


The dress is so perfect! It fits me really well and does a great job hiding my tummy. 


However, because the side of the dress is a long sheer strip, I would recommend wearing safety shorts underneath so your undies won't show.


Cutest design ever! The line of lace at the bottom of the dress combined with the sheer parts definitely makes this dress flirty.


{ Eyeliner: Nyx felt tip liner
Mascara: Nyx Le Frou Frou
Lipstick: Nyx Eden Matte Lipstick
}

I really love this dress because it is a good mix of casual yet sexy. I apologize for my sucky make up skills but I tried to go for a "bold" look aka slapping on a lot of eyeliner and mascara and wearing bold red lipstick. Although it was quite a struggle (especially keeping my hands still)) I am pretty satisfied with the final outcome! This dress would look AMAZING with those chunky heel platforms that are currently in style right now! 


I've always wanted to get one of these chunky platform sandals, but it's so hard to find them in my size. Damn my giant feet!!!


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thanks for reading this short review! I hope you are all as excited as I am about Halloween coming up! I wish I could watch a horror movie a day, but my school's internet is so slow, it takes forever to load movies urghhhhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment