Pages

Inner animal

image

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I've been surprising myself by being really on top of my readings and homework ~ so I've been pretty busy!

Today's review is on the tiger high low dress from SheinShein is an amazing online store for women's clothing. They have a huge variety of clothes ranging from shoes to accessories to skirts to tops. I guarantee you will find something you like! Please check them out! They also have free shipping for all US orders and discount codes for first time users!
Here is a photo of the dress along with its product info:

Black White Sleeveless Tiger Print High Low Dress

Season: summer
Pattern type: color block
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Color: black and white
Dresses length: long
Style: street
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Bust (cm): S:80cm, M:84cm, L:88cm
Length (cm): S:91/116cm, M:93/118cm, L:95/120cm
Size available: S M L
*I ordered this in L*

I received a confirmation on my order on Sept 18 and the package arrived Sept 30! As always, the package was securely wrapped and my items were nicely packaged!


I love the material of this dress! The white part of the dress is a very thick type of silky smooth chiffon - not transparent at all! The material is perfect for hot summer days. I love the black string design on the back of the dress. It is super cute and gives the dress an edgy feel.


I also loved the tiger print design. It looks so intricate and has a really cool vibe.  It's like showing the inner animal in me! The waistline is nice and stretchy - which is perfect for hiding my tummy. The dress also has a black slip inside so you don't have to be afraid of showing your undies!



This dress is so comfortable. The material is incredibly nice for the price. It is not flimsy at all and pretty thick and soft. I think this dress would be easy to dress up with a pair of strappy heels or dress down with some wedged sandals. I like how it looks with bold red lipstick.



image

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

image

Thank you for reading this short review! I hope you are all as pumped about Halloween as I am. I think I'm going to give up trying to decorate our windows because I realized that you can't really see it from ground floor anyways. 

image

4 comments:

  1. ooo love how edgy yet casual this dress is!
    the high low hem to die for *^*

    Michelle | www.mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love the edgy / casual vibes of this dress ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress, you look great in it! The tiger definitely makes the outfit look a little fierce ^^

    I'm a new follower :)

    Food looks delicious! Would definitely love to see your write more about your days and adventures :) Beautiful as always~


    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wao, thank you so much!!! The tiger print definitely makes this dress pop. ;)
      Thanks for following Nicole! :)

      Delete