Pages

Unique winter item

 image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well! I am currently relaxing at home while listening to Ao Haru Ride's opening song "Sekai Wa Koi Ni Ichiteiru." I highly recommend this song and the manga/anime ~ it is definitely one of my favorite shoujo series!

  
{ artwork found on google }

They're so cute!!! I found an AMV that someone made with the opening song changed to a male pitch and I love it!

Okay let's get down to business ~ today's review is on the grey long sleeve loose sweater kindly provided from the lovely Shein! Shein is an amazing online store for women's clothing. They have a huge variety of clothes ranging from shoes to accessories to skirts to tops. I guarantee you will find something you like! Please check them out!

Here is a photo of the sweater as seen on their website. I have also included its product information:
Grey Long Sleeve Loose Sweater

Size avialable: one size
Length (cm): 75cm
Bust (cm): 100cm
Season: fall
Pattern type: plain
Types: loose
Color: grey
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Neckline: stand collar
Material: acrylic
Styles: casual


My order was processed on October 8th and I received the sweater on October 21st! As always, the sweater was neatly wrapped and wrapped in two layers of packaging for extra security.


The material of this sweater is very, very thick making it perfect for the chilly winter days. I think this sweater is more suited for winter than fall. It is definitely a unique piece to have in your closet. I wouldn't exactly call it a sweater ~ it's more like a cape because there aren't exactly any "sleeves." The sides are more like openings for your arm to slip through and closed with buttons.


The buttons are the only way to tell if you're wearing this sweater the right way. Also, the sleeves reach my elbow! The entire sweater is very loose and oversized. I think it is perfect for someone with my build (I'm 5'6 and not slender at all hahaha) but if you're on the small side, you might drown in this sweater.


The turtleneck collar of the sweater is also very thick. I made the mistake of wearing it out in 78 degree weather and I was suffocating. The collar is also very high so you can fold it twice; in the winter you won't need to worry about your neck being cold at all.


This sweater reaches my mid thigh and is extremely comfortable. The material is made of knit, so be careful you don't get it caught on any sharp objects.


{ super comfy and warm~~ }

I would recommend wearing a tank or something under because the side slits can reveal your tummy if you raise your arm~

image

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

image

Thanks for reading this short review! Halloween is coming up ~ I'm so excited to see everyone's costumes.


image

2 comments:

  1. Ao Haru Ride is one of my faves!
    and aww the sweater looks so comfty! screams sweater weather to the max

    Michelle | www.mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh I really like Touma and I was sad when they broke up but Kou is cute too ♥
      Thanks bby ♥ I can't wait for it to be cooler so it won't be so hot wearing it out. :)

      Delete