Pages

Pretty blues

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been well! I'm dying from the heat here ~ I feel like I'm melting slowly ~ Isn't the weather supposed to get colder???

Today's review is on the sky blue v-neck flare dress from RomweRomwe is a really great online store with a wide variety of clothes and accessories! Their clothes are made of pretty good quality and are all super affordable - please check them out! 

Here is a photo of the dress from the website and its product info:
Sky Blue V Neck Flare Dress

Fabric: fabric has no stretch
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length (cm)): S:45cm, M:46cm, L:47cm, XL:48cm
Color: blue
Dress length: short
Style: cute
Material: polyester
Neckline: v-neck
Silhouette: flare
Shoulder (cm): S:39cm, M:40cm, L:41cm, XL:42cm
Bust (cm): S:83cm, ML:87cm, L:91cm, XL:95cm
*I ordered this dress in XL*


I received a confirmation on my order on Sept 29th and got the dress in the mail on Oct 9th! As always, the dress was packaged so well and securely!


This fabric is actually kind of stretchy! It is very soft and not too thin at all. The material is super comfortable ~


The length of the dress goes almost to my knee (I'm 5'6). The dress is also extremely swishy ~ the flare is so cute and pretty!




I paired this dress with the hooded drawstring denim jacket also from Romwe. I think the denim jacket gives this dress a casual look. But if you pair it with a really elegant necklace and some nice heels, the dress can be worn to a formal event! The v-neck isn't too plunging, it does reveal the top of your cleavage. The back is also a deep v-neck but your bra doesn't show!


I also really like this shade of blue ♥ My only complaint is that the two vertical seams in the front of the dress are very visible and it bothers me a little, aiyahhh ~

image

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

image

Thanks for reading my short review! 

17 more days until Halloween!


image


4 comments:

  1. You're so tall, I'm jealous :x The dress looks very lovely on you too ^^

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I wish I was a little bit shorter though :(
      Thank you so much for dropping by ♥

      Delete
  2. awww cute~ it reminds of me Frozen :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOH, you're right - the blue reminds me of Frozen now too haha
      Thanks bby ♥♥♥♥

      Delete